30.0.3 Patch Notes

30.0.3 Patch Notes

Patch 30.0.3 brings balance changes to Standard and Battlegrounds!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Feels like they watched Kiblers video on the meta. Alot of these nerfs are on point. And much needed! Thanks Blizz!

2 Likes

Are the bg updates an aprils fool or are we just play quillborings till the patch?

All good but Nightshade Tea seems extremely cheap. 2X3 damage and possibly 2X3 healing(or pain-progression), in the same turn for only 3 mana?

1 Like

So, mage got nerfed twice. The elemntal and Tsumani. the dev hate the mage so much.

3 Likes

Oof they didn’t fix the “pack” bug.

1 Like

rofl. To be honest useless patch notes, except lamplighter nerf.

What about Trogg Gemtosser and spell druid that use mage spells to otk 50+ hp?

1 Like

The Portal in a Bottle nerf definitely seems unwarranted, it was perfectly fine at tier 3, is this to combat buddy bouncing? It definitely won’t work if so, it’ll just make everyone tierhop much quicker instead of staying at 4 for most of the game

2 Likes

rip maiev in battlegrounds, was already like c-d tier, now d-f tier ):

1 Like

With Tsunami being 10 mana I hope it’s removed from the random frost pool of the sweetened snow flurry because it will be next to impossible to ever use.

2 Likes

When are they going to speed up animations on iOS? I literally have to close app every turn or I don’t have enough time. I would also love a button we could press to force timer to end if we’re all ready and a button that allows us to skip battle.

5 Likes

Maiev was the best hero in the game, what are you talking about?

1 Like

Tsunami change is supposed to be a buff? On what planet?

The miniscule value add per unit cost is completely butchered by how much more late the card is available for play. Not to mention it cannot be played by non-discounted void scripture AND it requires more board space on your side to be effective.

This is a NERF.

GIVE ME MY DUST BACK!!

2 Likes

Dude, you’re crazy. More like from S tier down to A+…

1 Like

On Earth.

10 mana is a buff when combined with Under the Sea, doesn’t matter if drawn with Surfalopod or played while King Tide is in effect and adds another 10 mana spell to Tentacles.

Also, you’re going from 9 to 12 damage and freezing up to 4 instead of 3 targets.

3 Likes

It’s crazy seeing Quillboar go unnerfed patch after patch. Do they even play their game at all?

3 Likes

I came to say the exact thing! They should have elementals alone and nerf the hell out of Quillboar! Azerite makes elementals worth it. Esp. when quillboars in the mix.

1 Like

What about the crashes that happeneds on MacBook? It’s frustrating that I can not swap between screens while playing Hearthstone

1 Like

Isn’t part of the whole design with battlegrounds, that the more a certain minion is bought, the less it will appear in the rotation until it gets sold back and the “stock” is “replenished?”

Couldn’t they just lean into that, SEVERELY, in order to balance literally every single problem with battlegrounds? It’s a tribal format - make it so the “key components” of each tribe are MUCH harder to get, and you’ll promote MUCH more refreshes, which means less gold spent buying “undesirable” minions, which means less “here’s 69083579683475 face damage on round TWO”

Like, just make it harder to get the nuts, and suddenly things won’t be so nuts anymore.

Or am I missing something? What do others think, am I off my rocker on this one?

1 Like

A thousand times this.