30.0.3 Patch Notes

To Echo another poster:

Please let us skip the battle animation in both Battle Grounds and Traditional. I am so sick of the other player’s turn “ending” by the burning rope and then I have to sit through another 30+ seconds of animation. Especially, when that time comes out of my turn. I’m glad we are past the time when Shudderwock would make me loose my whole turn with their animations.

I honestly wouldn’t mind an option to kill the animations entirely. It would keep me from having to reboot my Mac or Fire every 3rd game. (Yes, they suck at the cache invalidation. But I play Hearthstone on my tablet when I want a non computationally intensive game.) If I am locked to my desktop I’d much rather be playing Diablo, StarCraft or Overwatch.)

It’s mind-boggling how Concierge didn’t have “but not less than (1)” added.

Lamplighter is going to be a problem until its battlecry is changed to only target minions.

2 Likes

Yeah I believed the same, but atleast Unkilliax army is dead now and I didn’t meet any of these OTK’s since the patch so let’s see how things will work out. I am glad for most of these nerfs, not sure about the buffs tough. I think they did a good job with this patch… let’s see how many other changes will be needed in the near future.

This nerf is step 1 of just deleting Duos, I guess. I can’t see any other reason to remove one of the only features this game mode offers.

What was removed? I don’t play duos because I only play HS for 1v1 multiplayer.

1 Like

The innkeeper still greets the player with the english PiP lines in the german version when you start the game.

If you want to keep Concierge, you might want to change it into a Legendary.

I consistently see it producing OTKs relatively easily before round 8; that’s probably easier than using Sif in the best mage decks that had it; so it could at least be 1 card in the deck right?

Well that 1 mana nerf stopped every lamp lighter spammer except the one that actually matters. Bounce around and 2 shadow steps still the most used rogue cards.

me. It stopped every spammer except for me. Though I’m not entirely sure why; anyone who was trying to survive until turn 10 to pop lamp + bounce + lamp is really no different from everyone else trying to survive that long to unload their wombo combos.

The real strength of the deck is how much raw unadulterated face damage it can dish out BEFORE opponents get the chance to stabilize. Adding 1 mana to what I was only using as a coup-de-grace to start with, means nothing to me in terms of nerfs.

I think people just knee-jerk react too much to these sorts of things. Hell, even Highlander Unkilliax warrior is STILL very powerful - made even more so because now it’s “Spanish Inquisition” style surprising when you run it (nobody expects it anymore)

Nah everyone expects unkilliax even with the thousand different nerfs he has. It’s boomboss that people stopped expecting/complaining about. Which admittedly yes, he’s one of the reasons why highlander miner brann was annoying but I haven’t seen any brann decks anymore.