13 loss streak 1 star away from legend

Yes, random new guy, that is the what I am saying.

Now, maybe check yourself before calling repeatedly calling other, long time, posters trolls.

You are the troll, random new guy who is probably posting from an alt account.

You, random new guy, need to follow your self imposed rules, despite being just a random new guy.

You are not a member of some exclusive club you seem to think you are a part of LOL. Pandering to all the good old boys on this forum makes you look weak and insecure. This forum and this game mean exactly squat in the grand scheme of things. Calling me new does not bother me it just makes you look like a grade school bully in a virtual format. Its pathetic.

1 Like

Then feel free to see yourself out, troll.

You are the one who Trolls and harasses anyone you dont agree with. Stop bullying everyone you dont agree with. Your age and maturity level are showing as well as your low self esteem.

Well we know how many games are beeing played at diamond level. We can look this up in the tracker. Then we can see how often a loss streak this seize would happen at diamond level.

Unfortunatly it is much more complicated then this and calculating it this way would be misleading. Big loss streaks can happen in HS without indicating anything,its much more complicated then a coinflip. Like you can play a 52% deck in a pocket meta which is filled with hard counters.

Either way this must be a bummer for op. But no doubt she/he will make it eventually.

2 Likes

Actually hit legend yesterday thanks to all the thief rogues and ramp druids. Also got 2 free wins from miracle rogues who low rolled and conceded, one of which got me Legend. Yay?

4 Likes

Grats on legend at least!

1 Like

Praise be to the benevolent algorithm.

2 Likes

the problem right now is that all decks are polarized they hard lose vs other polarized decks .