Explore New Heroes in Twist!

Explore New Heroes in Twist!

Learn more about what’s coming for Twist’s June season, Whizbang’s Heroes, and more.

View Full Article

2 Likes

With your garbage matchmaking? No thanks.

3 Likes

how dare they match you agaisnt people as good as you are!

1 Like

I’m not that good, especially in Battlegrounds.

Maybe I misread the newsletter but it sounds like June is prebuilt, and July is prebuilt but with nine more new heroes to choose. Then at the very least August is nothing and sometime in Sep/Oct/Nov there will be 2 months rerun of caverns of time(incase you missed out on the fun not because they want to sell more of it) and that is it for twist this year. By there phrasing Dec is going to be down and one of Sep/Nov as well I would assume but I’m just trying to understand the news letter.

2 Likes

And then die on 4-6 cuz the mmr makes your special deck run into [equal skill] shadow boom pirate priest face skill deck but when you make deck to kill (easily) shadow boom pirate priest face skill deck, “shadow boom pirate priest face skill deck” is no where to be seen…

Insteeeeeead its NEW, (ofc) “EQUAL SKILL” opponent playing “haha your deck cant hurt this deck at all haha skill deck”

So much so, that this game that once made 10s of billions of dollars… cant keep the lights on in a sub mode… like duels and or expand paid for bits like mercs or Twist.

“Yeah we want Twist to be exciting Fresh so we’re turning it off so you will be excited”

2 Likes

Nah fam read the writing on the wall. Right after they deleted Bomb Rattlegore mode- I mean Duels they quickly followed up with a “maybe we shouldn’t have done that” post detailing that they’re gonna make 9 prebuilt gits each with 1 passive/blatant win condition already attached. This is the patrick star “why don’t we just take duels and push it somewhere else?!” scenario

“Each Hero is unlocked while you have their corresponding Legendary in your collection. The specific card that unlocks each Hero is the card that matches the name of that Hero (with the exception of Illidan Stormrage, unlocked by Metamorphosis in Core).”

Sounds to me like pay2unlock or craft Legendaries to get.

I wish I had the gold back from the Caverns of Time packs I bought. I think I just bought ten, or how ever many it took to get the Legendary, but still. Seems like a waste.

Well yeah, they obviously want money from people to play the mode, like everything else in this game lol

1 Like

This mode is actually going to get me playing Twist! I’ve barely played it before.

The post with this information has a problem. The link to the pdf with the hero information is a huge disappointment. Are you really posting just a Word doc as a pdf? It needs a bit more effort, like art etc.

2 Likes

I enjoy this mode very much, never thought about myself as a twist player, but that’s really cool!

Allready feeling sorry about temporarity of that mode and hope that with enoigh support from devoted fans that decision will be reconsidered.

Thank you, my sweet dudes

1 Like

Love the new twist idea! Whenever playing with pre-built decks for tavern brawls, I always wished there was a ladder system.

New twist Gives new players multiple deck options without crafting a single card. I can save all my dust for standard, and enjoy the twist whenever I want a break.

I’m sure some decks will become power outliers, but with how quick the devs patch, adjustments can be made whenever.

I also won’t feel sad if my deck gets nerfed, because I didn’t spend dust!!

Anyone hating on this mode has no vision for the potential.

My only hope for the future is that someday you can get additional ladder rewards if you climbed multiple game modes. If I get legend in standard, wild, and twist, I would want more rewards than just if I had got legend in standard.

Either way very excited!

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I can’t tell if this is a joke. Aggrevane are you mad that hearthstone matchmaking somehow knows what Meta deck you are playing… and matches you against difficult match ups?

If blizzard had the ability to do that, I’d be very impressed lol.

Also if you are always getting matched poorly, doesn’t that mean your opponent is always being matched well? Haha Are we suuuure hearthstones decline is because blizzard is specifically targeting players like you?

1 Like

I think there is a bug, Nozdormu is not unlocked and it is in the core set… if this is the only Nozdormu ofc… However I don’t care about twist much… just checked the hero list ingame.

2 Likes

Twist currently doesn’t allow battles with friends, is this intended? And if it is, are there any plans to change this?

1 Like

I guess you missed MTG getting caught rigging matchmaking by weighing every single card and doing people dirty.

I’m sure its just them though

1 Like

It would be nice to get different rewards based on mode.

2 Likes

Can we get Classic mode back? One of the best Twists was going through the ages of Hearthstone starting with Classic, you know how WoW Classic also does it? I know that we think we do but we don’t, but we really do.

1 Like

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed. I wanted to play with my best Hearthstone buddy. ._.

1 Like