Introducing Catch-Up Packs!

Introducing Catch-Up Packs!

Catch-Up Packs are a new type of pack with tons of extra value for new and returning players.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Great for new or returning players. They get 50 cards per pack .

Players that have supported this game for years will be penalized and get 5 cards per pack.

21 Likes

penalized for not needing to spend on another type of card pack because i dont need to catch up…i ok with it

4 Likes

I’d at least like the dust for the 50 packs. You can use the dust for a card you do want in the future.

10 Likes

if you have over 75% of each expansion…you dont really need it
and if you want to make the best out of them for some reason

just buy catch up packs for a region you barely played so far

3 Likes

So “we are giving everyone catch up packs”…were is everyone in this, cuz all I am seeing is pre-purchase this, or blizzcon this…

Is the free login catch up packs for everyone who logs in after patch ?

I need to really catch up to some cards for when I am uninstalling hs.

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard/Hearthstone for the Catch-Up Packs. I’m sure this will help A LOT! :slightly_smiling_face:

:thinking: (Now if only we can have a little bit of comprehensive balance changes to cut-down on exploitative advantages being constant in game… :confused: )

1 Like

75% basically means having all the commons and rares.
Missing most of the epics and legendaries, but these packs will hardly help with that.
Hope that f2p will be able to get atleast 10 packs, so we get the guaranteed legendaries atleast :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

NVM it says ‘One Legendary in the first 50 cards from each expansion (yes, that means you get to capture five different Legendary offering bonuses in these packs).’

Misread it!

You don’t need it, but it’s nice to have.
Plus it’s fair for all players.

Dust is always nice to have, but okay. I won’t try to convince you of this.

Team 5 employees working hard today.

4 Likes

Asking a question into the void to be more lost for simply asking a question as far as I understand, but…

When exactly do the “Catch-Up” packs take effect?
Like, what if they pre-purchased the new Expac, and open the Catch-Up packs BEFORE their pre-purchase bundle of Badlands cards – do they get MORE “Catch-Up” cards for technically not having 25%+ of the Badlands Set because the packs aren’t opened from their bundles?

Can you please be very specific with explaining what is going on here?**

1 Like

I have about 75% of each card expansion. Every one of the cards I don’t have is an epic or legendary, which requires the most dust.

I’m still totally fine with how the packs work. But telling me I couldn’t use more dust is silly.

4 Likes

So they made packs for new / returning players to “catch up” and people are mad that when they do not need to “catch up” won’t “catch up”
How is it hurting you that they give players who can’t play any viable deck in standard cards?
I left in 2016 during Karazhan I returned now … guess how many viable decks I have in Standard? 0 :smiley:
To be fair I got some packs from 2 expansions for free and 6 decks to try to keep one of them, Great I have 1 viable deck :slight_smile:
I think this is great!

6 Likes

They have a graph here explaining. :slight_smile:

I just asked for an answer, not for an article to read to distract from the answer for 15+ minutes because I am deemed as a nuisance for simply asking for a simple explanation of which incompetence is given instead because the Article literally does not say AT ALL any answer to what I asked.

2 Likes

Uhm…
Each pack will contain between 1 and 10 cards from each of Voyage to the Sunken City, Murder at Castle Nathria, March of the Lich King, Festival of Legends, and TITANS (for a total of 5 to 50 cards)
Let me find it for you, It is the first sentence in the Catch-up pack paragraph…
“Article literally does not say AT ALL any answer to what I asked” - you should feel silly now

3 Likes

This does not answer what I asked.

Well, if “find” means just pointing it out, I think you should understand that your logic is flawed and you should feel silly, not me, and not only for your flawed logic, but also for answering my question with an answer that is completely different than anything related directly to what I asked when I specifically asked for them, whoever now IG, to be very specific.

Also, I read the first few paragraphs, and guess what. You lied.
This is the first sentence…

You can purchase Card Packs, Mercenaries Packs, Adventures, alternate Heroes, and more in the in-game HearthstoneÂŽ Shop.

1 Like

do they get MORE “Catch-Up” cards for technically not having 25%+ of the Badlands Set because the packs aren’t opened from their bundles?

How would it get them more Bandlands set cards if it doesn’t drop the Bandlands set?

2 Likes

What does your question even mean?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Let’s just all agree with each other as
“I don’t know. No one knows,”
because obviously asking questions doesn’t get you anywhere in life!

1 Like

i dont have all cards but im fine with what i have (missing 12 legendaries and 4 epics)
no idea why i shouldnt be ok with other players who didnt play or opened aroudn100 packs in the last 4 months being able to catch up with me by spending their money on catch up packs