Come Explore the Caverns of Time

Come Explore the Caverns of Time

Set your watches, it’s nearly time for Caverns of Time, Hearthstone’s first-ever direct-to-Wild set!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Somehow the Wild expansion cards look more interesting than Titans cards ever did …

6 Likes

What does Al’Akir’s hero power do? What does Runi, Time Explorer let me discover? What does visiting a Historical Epoch mean? What does Destroying the Scarab Lord’s Gong do?

3 Likes

Im so exited to see how this will impact the wild meta game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am also curious and looking forward to this. I mean, wild cannot be worse than now with decks like APM druid

I am legitimately excited and grateful for this. This is a fan service that I never expected and give serious kudos to the work behind it.

I stopped paying for a bit there, but the ol wallet is coming back out to encourage a similar Round 2 later.

If this continues, it’s truly incredible for the life of the game.

4 Likes

How about an option to rent these cards for a month?

2 Likes

The answers…

because thats the GOLDEN ERA of hearstone and no one expansion can get over that quality

1 Like

And why are you posting a non english site link here? … Messed up my language settings for the site… lol…

Anyone know if there will be a guaranteed Legendary in the first 10 packs??

So… 3000 gold for diamond for Giga Chad?
Now i will spent more gold in some diamond cards

Again and again more stupidity, always stupid cards for aggro/combo and for control nothing. Balance your game you suck because your game is the worst ccg ever (no other ccg in history can do worse than you).

Can’t wait for Microsoft to arrive and dismiss dummies.

1 Like

first of all, this is subjective
second of all, no, it’s because wild cards can be crazier than standard cards, on account of wild games being wild. also the ability to combine themes and mechanics that don’t concurrently exist in Standard

i would imagine yes, as the guaranteed legendary has applied to all packs since its introduction

I will gladly spend money to support this project.

So happy you are putting more and more effort into Wild !

Is ‘buff’ of Krul the Unshackled a joke? I mean don’t get me wrong, I just mean that +2 health literally do not change anything in the playable of the card (and I assume that there changed it to be more playable). There are huge changes in some cards. Some of them costs 3 mana less now. You just do not play Krul the Unshackle for big body. It’s all for the effect. I would prefer it to be even 0/1 but costs 2 mana less to summon some big demons 2 turns earlier. I do not think it is playable with small demons. Its just only deck I’m playing with and I am little bit jealous XD

I was hoping there would be some preorder with signature cards :frowning:

Yeah

Do you know how to change it back without deleting history?

Try to log out of the website, close it. Find browser settings, remove cookies related to Blizzard and log back in. :slight_smile: