26.0 Patch Notes

26.0 Patch Notes

Patch 26.0 is the venue for Festival of Legends, and includes updates to the Core Set, Battlegrounds, Duels, Arena, and more!

View Full Article

4 Likes

1 week of my hero power mage at full power i cant wait :slight_smile:

I like this patch to spice up constructed for 1 week.

1 Like

Yes, finally I can play Demon Seed again with Hakkar! <3

2 Likes

Those duel changes leave a lot to be desired. i guess unholy DKs will have an even easier time now. no changes to the logic behind treasures and passives ?

Why leave the Warlock Quest ? Let it be banned just a year or two more.

Elwynn Boar is still not banned in duels. Sadface.
yeah, Elwynn Boar is not cancer in duels(sarcasm).

1 Like

Wow. The mobile audio bug still isn’t fixed? You all really jacked up the game didn’t you. This was a promise from the last major patch and not fixing it for the expansion / new year is just not alright unless you want to lose a majority of your phone users.

11 Likes

Would personally like to see Righteous Reserves either removed or put in tier 2 passives. Divine shield paladin is really annoying even if it’s not the strongest deck. Also it would be nice to sort the card library by duels cards if possible. That would make deck planning and crafting a lot easier.

Friend of a friend achievement is still at 0/16

Seems like a huge nerf to Signature Golden Packs; you gotta open at least twice as many now on average to collect all Golden Legendaries

So no Chi-Ji equipment fix for Mercs or Mobile sound Fix? Lovely!

nice patch about bust for this cards. imo together with developing meta power of old cards should growing. but I’m still waiting when you will introduce keyword like recruit, inspiracion or echo permanently to HS. Players want all keywords always, with introducing a new keywords. When i see a cards with describes “summon minion from your deck” instead “recruit” i feel like some making me an idiot or like somebody dont made him homework. Really I care about this keyword.

Maybe fixing that damned audio bug on mobile is part of “* Misc. other bug fixes and game improvements.”?

… ah well, who am I kidding here

3 Likes

Still no fix for the Reaper’s Toll finisher bug in Battlegrounds? You know, the one that’s been in the game since the finisher released last year?

1 Like

This is the only bug I care about,

Fix the audio bug. No one cares about anything else

5 Likes

This. This is the only thing we care about

2 Likes

Please fix the audio bug

5 Likes

No fix for Turalyon summoning double the intended amount of minions with his hero power? Man, I used to love playing duels…

1 Like

That was fixed like 2 days ago.

1 Like

already fixed, about 4 days ago