25.2.2 Patch Notes

25.2.2 Patch Notes

Patch 25.2.2 includes balance changes to Standard, Battlegrounds, and Duels!

View Full Article

4 Likes

nice changes overall. when can we finally expect a fix to the Lady Naz’Jar achievement? :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you for thinking about priest, much love blizzard. ps. please allow microsoft to buy you guys, f%*k Sony

1 Like

Finally was waiting for this since ever.

As a Shaman main I’m a bit saddened how you’ve forgot the class even exists. Shaman didn’t really get expansion this time around, with god-awful Deathrattle cards and some kind of “Big Shaman” (with laughably overcosted cards). Last expansion was also half an expansion for Shaman with Totems being unplayable 0-attack minions. You should’ve buffed Shaman cards this patch as well.

2 Likes

I just have one question, will the neutral card’s new effect on Wildpaw Gnoll also work, and if it does, I’ll probably take Ram Commander

1 Like

Could someone confirm my understanding of the Gnoll adjustment?

Prepatch, if the card you draw is a Rogue card while still under the guise of Maestra, it is considered a Dual-Class card? So, only NEUTRAL cards after the patch will be counted as “Another Class” card for Gnolls when under the guise of Maestra? Not, say, “Potion Belt”?

If so, I’m wondering if we will see Maestra at all from now on?

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

For the duels changes

1 Like

Neutral cards never discounted Gnolls. They changed the text to “non-Rogue class cards” to disable the Maestra interaction. Rogue cards you draw or add to your hand while disguised no longer count as cards from another class.

3 Likes

对于对决方面的改动非常棒,通灵10英雄在经历过这么多版本过后技能确实是有点落后了,感觉下个补丁对决会很有趣😊

1 Like

From RogueStone back to DruidStone

1 Like

auch noch zensur… wunderbar. kritikfähig is nich mehr?

We’re going from Roguestone to Druidstone… But do you really think those priest and warrior changes are going to make it more playable? Those changes are worthless. It’s been a disappointing patch overall, I was hoping for more, but I’m glad the rogue spam is finally gone

2 Likes

My first game post-nerf with my OTK Druid. Played the double Astalor combo for only 56 damage (down from 64), and the Warrior was left with 1 health. I had about 40 health+armor. And I lost. Feels bad man. :cry: :cry: :cry: :poop:

1 Like

Haunting Nightmare would be worth playing if it didn’t always haunt a board removal card. Maybe have it proc after a card is played, rather than when, so the minion actually makes it on the board.

A weaker rogue might allow other aggro decks to come back though, which were oppressed, and are worst matchups for ramp druid.

1 Like

This is how you nerf a legendary card (Maestra) without giving away the 1600 dust. I bet there are people who crafted her only because the Gnoll interaction. Bravo.

6 Likes

Blizzard should give a refund on Maestra of the Masquerade.

The Wildpaw Gnoll change made her pretty useless.

4 Likes

I like the changes this is a step in the right direction.

1 Like

Mostly good changes, but in the preview graphic a few days ago you messed up hard, didn’t you? Eternal Summoner (BG) was shown as “neutral” change that’s neither a buff nor a nerf, but she got nerfed hard. Really hard.

1 Like