Climb the Ladder with Hearthstone Esports in 2023!

Climb the Ladder with Hearthstone Esports in 2023!

Get ready to climb the Ladder to compete in the 2023 Hearthstone Esports program, on Twitch and YouTube!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Keep up the good work.

6 Likes

This is embarassing. Do better.

16 Likes

Another day another slay.
2023 is year when competitive HS died, sadyk.

15 Likes

It’s clearly a shame to supress the opencups

9 Likes

I know it’s not a decision by the devs but no money for the Masters Tour is a huge blow. I hope this can be changed.

4 Likes

is over, Ty for all Hs

6 Likes

Bring the open cups back.

6 Likes

Rip Hearthstone

Sad news, blizzard is just a huge disappointment nowadays

14 Likes

I will never spend on any Blizz product again! RESPECT THE PRO-PLAYERS, I feel like an idiot! RIP HS

13 Likes

No option to report op for ad spam.

3 Likes

Total prize pool of $500k? No tournament mode? You win a masters tour and get … nothing? FML Bliz … The bar was low… but wow

Feel bad for the fans and casters

RIP game

9 Likes

Huge disappointment. And so many cop out answer in the FAQs. I can only imagine these changes will further drive the competitive scene into the ground. So much respect to all the GMs and MT legends that made me strive to become a better hearthstone player. Sorry this is what it’s come to. I suppose it was only a matter of time.

8 Likes

Cut Activision Exec wages/bonuses to re-instate the prize pool. Start with the ones who made this decision in the first place.

16 Likes

你暴雪确实是个出生,傻卵玩意停服一周前发公告当绿茶婊,转头就搁那不准参加比赛。真不知道你们这群低能玩意脑子里装的啥,这就是你们的为玩家着想?成天搞你那b政治正确,到中国这就开始各种歧视了是吧,去死吧

7 Likes

抱着你那几个半死不活的烂ip入土去吧,没救的玩意

3 Likes

How can you be so out of touch with your community? Truly never cease to suprise us

7 Likes

I worry how telling it is that so few people have commented on it. Battlegrounds had so mucb potential. If only. The faq answers shouldnt have even beem included they are so paltry, theres a clear under representation of how to grow this franchise, or to learn past mistakes. Heros of the storm taught nothing. Other card games failing taught nothing. Oh well.

R u guys a bunch of ****ing morons??? You got ****ed by NetEase who don’t give a ***t about your ****ing shameless requirements so you start to banne Mainland China hearthstone players for esport. R u joking? Juess Christ how old r u guys a bunch of ****ing kindergarten under graduates??

7 Likes

Bad decisions after bad decisions after dumb decisions. You all should write a book about how to destroy a great game in just a few steps. Abandoning twitch for yt was a terrible decision for starters. Reducing the master tour earnings was another one. And now this? No open cups, only 3 master tours and not a single penny unless someone reaches worlds? Where is the tournament mode everybody was asking for since day 1? Why didn’t you approve the crowdfunding system in order to keep the players invested in the competitive scene? We’ve been saying/writing these things and more for years but did you ever listen? NO!

7 Likes