1,000th Win Milestones for all characters

It’s not so much an issue but an observation. I just completed my 1,000th win for every character. It’s taken me almost a decade of playing and there was no achievement, no special award or anything to honor this milestone. As a longtime player (and will continue to play) you should really look into this and honor the players that have committed to the game like I have for this achievement. Thanks, and I do love the game keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I literally cannot remember if it’s even been thirty consecutive days since the last time you posted this on your other alt account.

EDIT: found it

It’s possible you’re not the same person as that guy. If so, my apologies for assuming you were posting in bad faith. However, everything said in there still applies equally to you.

1 Like

That’s crazy, but no it’s not me lol. I’m glad other people feel the same. Probably just takes that long to do it, this why people are talking about it. Glad there’s talk about it. No worries, looks very similar

Grats! Ive only gotten to 500 wins on shaman just today, and some time ago on my mage and paladin… all the rest are under that by a lot lol. but 1000 on each? wow. you must get up very early in the morning lol. Im still trying to get rogue and dk to lvl 60 lol.