‘Absolute’ tips for beginners

There are no tips so I am writing them here. There are many sites and communities, but there is no place that explains the principles.
First of all, two cards are required.
(1) Zilliax if the game ends after turn 6,
(2) Reno if you think after turn 9. Start by making two cards and after think about it. The two cards mentioned have absolute power. After then, it is better to create a deck or apply it.
Don’t listen to developers or companies saying “one card has no too much power or changes… blah blah blah” because it’s shXX.
Of course, as you get used to it, maybe you will become aware of a few Set decks or OTK(Druid~ Mage~ Warlock~),
But this way has the clearest compatibility. There is no perfect process, but the above two cards are the basics, and the operating principles and basis of all metas start from them.
I am Angel. It’s super truth, so don’t delete

it was great on a demon hunter, at round 3 or 2.

If you want to create a deck with perfect balance. When thinking about the plan for ‘the game around turn 6 back and forth’, you cannot exclude Zilliax (no matter how many mana Zilliax you make), and when thinking about the plan for ‘the game around turn 9 back and forth’, you cannot exclude Reno

You see the card currently being yelled at in every forum on here and your best idea is to say “it isn’t possible for me to even start getting into the game without them”
Hoxton, do we need to start getting you a sippy cup for all those Reno Jackson branded Medic Bags you seem addicted to?

There are people who have fits every time they tell the truth. In particular, they use ‘exaggeration’ and ‘black and white logic’ to cover up the truth. Of course, there are ‘witch hunts’ and ‘personal attacks’. however. The truth cannot be hidden. [If you want to create a deck with perfect balance. When thinking about the plan for ‘the game around turn 6 back and forth’, you cannot exclude Zilliax (no matter how many mana Zilliax you make), and when thinking about the plan for ‘the game around turn 9 back and forth’, you cannot exclude Reno. ] This is such a beautiful truth that it is transparent and mathematically provable.