Сlassic mode removed! Please bring back the classic!

you knew this was planned for a while so you read the same dev comment as i did !

Classic

Classic was only really played for a couple of weeks.
Adding Naxxramas to Classic only adds in 30 cards and doesn't feel very compelling. They want to think bigger.
Classic will either get Naxxramas or get replaced by something else.
Here are the current things being discussed as a possible replacement for Classic - not final!
    A rotating group of sets, but not frequently rotating.
        They have been considering Classic -> Mean Streets of Gadgetzan for the first rotation.
    A Casual replacement. Works like ranked ladder but your opponents are all bots.
    A format that uses only the current year of Hearthstone cards instead of Standard's 2.
They may create some "straight to wild" cards.

why do you call the new cards “predatory” most of the new legendaries arent even that good

1 Like

Even with the added emphasis, still can’t get it right:

Sadly, actiblizz does not invest in even chatgpt level reading of posts.

Quote? Or admit you aren’t being honest…again.

Call me stupid, but could you elaborate on “planned campaign to kill classic” (I even added empahasis - it seems important to you). What exactly do you mean by that?

1 Like

classic was barely alive for years

didnt you find threads on reddit complaining about extremely long queues?

1 Like

I talk about it here:

Classic was fine for a long time: people had been asking for it for ages, and when delivered people played it, enjoyed it and the “muh two weeks” is another lie from the devs (I, along with many others played it until they pulled the plug and the ques weren’t that bad…and like those they scammed with the mercstone bundles, I truly pity anyone they scammed into buying classic packs!).

But to unpack it a bit more: Then out of nowhere (a little too conveniently timed), suddenly there’s a long run of what I came to call “we need wild lite!” type postings. Never truly defined, just a drumming up of what the pro company posters would call “vitriol” towards classic (and interestingly enough, they are mysteriously silent when people are hate posting about it when those kinds of posts happen).

The whole time this is going on, none of the reasons for “we need classic changed can even be truly defined or fleshed out, and when they are pushed on it, the most you get is “it’s just stale…but I don’t want to play standard or wild.” Even though they are literally creating a version that is wild lite.

Then the announcement to drop classic (complete with “muh two weeks” lie) and suddenly it becomes the new talking points and they will just scam people on twist like they did with classic. I already pity anyone who spends money on this, because it’s happened so many times already, to trust them again is like burning your money.

1 Like

i wouldnt call a few weeks " a long time"

there are player bots on standard and wild but classic

well because barely anyone played the mode people were climbing from silver to diamond/ legend by playing only vs bots

the sub had people complaining about long queues and bots
way more than wild sub because the lack of players made it so you would go vs bots over 30 games in a row(winning every game )

1 Like

Probably should change that to “the company’s talking point” and “couple of weeks.”

Because the Offical talking point is “it was only played for a couple of weeks.”

Can’t have you guys going off script now!

The standard company line.

Like I said: interesting how the pro company posters are fine bashing the company here and how they like the “vitriol” against the company and something they created when they are usually so against it.

oh you believe all of the sub reddit posters work for blizzard ! lol

Unironically posted by the author of:

Once again (didn’t do it the last time either): Quote? Or admit you aren’t being honest…for the lost track of the number at this point.

you quoted the post i made mentioning the sub reddit by mentioning "company posters"what was i supposed to think?

still no direct quote (no surprise there) backing your false claim of:

Twice in one thread. Of course, another example, where certain posters get to troll, derail a thread and make those kinds of posts with impunity. Typical day on the actiblizz forums. All to distract from the fact that classic was a popular mode, twist a blatant cash grab, and there are a ton of issues with the campaign they stirred up against classic to kill it.

what we got so far is you know about the classic mode sub reddit (after i told you about and your answer to that was ranting about company posters

and we know from ayala the mode was only played for the first weeks which explains the posts about long queues and bots found on classic sub reddit

maybe you havent been sleeping well lately that would explain the weird answers youve been giving to posts you quoted

you not providing direct quotes, twice in the same thread proving you aren’t being honest.

Note, for those paying attention that if anyone other than a pro company poster made this kind of harassing person attack they would have been banned long before anyone would have been able to respond. There is a two tier moderation system in the forums: one for posters who post on behalf of the company (who get to violate coc with impunity, up to “final warning” offenses) and one for everyone else.

All to distract from the fact that people want classic back, and in any other venue the inorganic hate campaign that popped up against it would be denounced by them as anti company “vitriol.”

1 Like

Classic is still missing.

6 Likes

Bring it back, now! NOW!

2 Likes