25.6 Known Issues

It is coding 101. As a developer who’s dealt with these types of sound issues across mobile platforms, they actively chose a band aid solution rather than holding off on a broken release. And two patches later, they’re still ignoring it. I guess they don’t see mobile users as priority.

1 Like

Magic The Gathering?

The Pixel 6 crashing bug also applies to Pixel 7. Game has been crashing mostly in mercenaries.

Bru’kan Spirit raptor deathrattle does not work with reborn, intentional?

Ysera’s second ability (Emerald Dream) does not work on lower (1-4) levels, in mercenaries.

Just got the exact same problem as Zakading, I stacked +6/+6 worth of buffs on old C’thun, but after drawing he was just a 6/6 instead of a 12/12.

Omen’s hero power art isn’t animated. Both with golden border (500+ wins) and normal border (less than 500 wins).

terminei o mês de março em 8º lugar, platina, no ranqueado, porém ao iniciar a nova temporada hoje, estou na classificação bronze 10º, gostaria de saber porque isso aconteceu?
Procurei algumas informações e o que achei é que eu começaria 4 posições abaixo da anterior, no caso na ouro.

I am not receiving progression towards any of my quests.

3 Likes

In an Arena game just a few minutes ago, my Rune of the Archmage targeted MY minions and hero as well as my opponent’s. It caused me to ultimately lose the game. The card says that it’s only supposed to target opponents, so I was extremely shocked and frustrated. I don’t know what caused this at all. My opponent played a Barbaric Sorceress which hit my Rune, so I’m wondering if that could somehow be the source of the issue. Interestingly, I played a Grey Sage Parrot a turn later, and the spell worked as it was supposed to.

Bottom line, I lost a game because a card that I have played many times did not do what it was supposed to. I will probably receive fewer rewards, since I am now 3-2 when I should be 4-1. Please investigate this and find a way to solve this so it doesn’t happen to other players. I may stop playing the game if I can’t trust the cards to function consistently.

Rune of the Archmage targets opponents when possible. But it does not change the rules of the spells it casts.
If it casts a spell that normally has random targets, it will still hit random targets.
If it casts a spell that due to the card text can only target your minions, it will target your minions.
If it casts a spell that can targets e.g. Deathrattle minions, then if you have a minion with Deathrattle and your opponent doesn’t, it has to target your minion as the only valid target.

If you believe it selected one of your targets even though there was a valid target on the opponent side, then please indicate what spell was cast, what was on either side of the board, what the selected target was, and what target you believe it should have chosen. Only with that information would Blizzard be able to investigate the issue.

1 Like

My quest progress, hero wins, and hero level are not updating regardless of how many games I play. I get no rewards for playing games whatsoever aside from my rank going up.

4 Likes

Howdy GnomeSayin,

Are you aware that the Ragnaros Task 10 (Burn It All) for Mercenaries isn’t working at the moment?

Is that a bug that crept into the game, since this is such an old merc/task?
One would have thought you could just trigger Fire Combo damage on Ragnaros to complete this task!

Its also posted in Technical Support on this thread!

Thanks!

Same here no progress towards hero wins, hero level and journal quests as well. Really disappointing wanted to start playing again :frowning:

Duels treasure Scourge Strike still does not work without earning the corpses first.

Same for me in battlegrounds, just started playing BG’s again from zero yesterday, bought the battlegrounds pass, unlocked my 2 extra heroes, played for two days and now at 6645 mmr but still somehow none of my missions are working, im still stuck on the 2nd mission after going from 0-6645 mmr and making zero progress.

They said the recent update fixed it but mine is crashing so frequently it is unplayable now.

Couple of weeks now, I’ve been seeing people talk about how often it crashes and zero acknowledgement of the issue from Blizzard. Some serious BS.

Blizzard: the game has been basically unplayable for a lot of people for a long while now. Why is fixing that not a priority?

I’m on an iPad Pro and I also have no sound in my game. I have latest iOS installed. Please help. Thanks.