The team is currently in the process of rolling out a server-side patch with the following updates:
- Added Lord Barov back to the Battlegrounds Hero Pool.
- Removed Goblin Bomb, Naval Mine, Helmet Hermit, and Frozen Mammoth from the Arena Draft Pool. Made several appearance-rate adjustments to impactful Neutral cards and to Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, and Shaman classes.
- Fixed a bug where playing Immolate caused subsequent chain effects (multiple effects on the same trigger, such as Mass Polymorph) to lag.
- Fixed a bug where Shattershamber affected non-minion entities (like Deathrattle weapons).
- Fixed a bug where a Golden Minion received off Mr. Bigglesworth’s Hero Power would not offer a triple reward.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Y’Shaarj Mercenaries Bounty from dropping Y’Shaarj Coins (note: there still remains a visual issue where the Y’Shaarj Coins are not shown, but they are still being awarded to your account).
- Fixed a bug allowing Bleed effects to trigger while a Mercenary is on the Bench.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Divine Intervention Bounty Treasure from functioning.
- Fixed a bug preventing Xuen’s Task 17 from tracking correctly.
- Fixed bugs related preventing Hooktusk Tasks from progressing when using Cutthroat Negotiations and Shiver Their Timbers alternate versions.
- Fixed a bug preventing Mulgore Might from granting Heal Power.
- Fixed bugs causing the Chain Heal Ability to not function properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Earthmother’s Fury Ability had Cooldown 1 instead of Cooldown 2.
- Fixed a bug where Holy Judgment’s Freeze effect would trigger without satisfying the Holy Combo condition.
- Fixed a bug where Brann’s Extra Spirit Equipment unlocked at Level 4.