Transfusion Needs to change

Here is what I wrote at the end of March 2024 which still stands and hasn’t been addressed. It is really detrimental to a mêlée class to be constantly yanked away from targets to protect ranged classes. It doesn’t make sense from a gameplay perspective that I have to spend so much time to reposition and thus lose the benefits of Vithus that using Transfusion allows. No need to remind you that Vithus attack speed bonus only lasts for 3 seconds.

Could you change the way Transfusion works in parties? Whenever I activate this skill my character is yanked away to give its benefit to another player, often yanked across the entire screen. As a melee character I need to stay close to do damage, so being this yanked away interfere with my damage and skill rotation. This results in poor positioning- I cannot know where I am going to land - and oftentimes I have been killed because the game had yanked me across a boss’ deadly beam for instance. The best would be for Transfusion to benefit other players only if they are very close, no more than a couple of yards away. Thanks.

1 Like

u can use that thing with transfusion, in your advantage as well, how ever this is so randomize that sometimes it does it and sometimes doesn’t