Talons of Skarn not spawning

Prior to the Paragon revamp, Talons of Skarn spawned for me normally, per guides on verious YouTube videos. I’m 16/30 for Skarn’s Gaze achievement.

Since the latest patch and the Paragon revamp I’ve been unable to get the Talons to spawn using the previous methods that were working before.

Device Type: Mobile
Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Device Operating System: Android 14
Diablo Immortal App Version: 2.3.4

this should have no baring on paragon or updates. I just spawned them first attempt. Enter RoD, walk up to Eye and wait for eye to ‘see’ you then walk away before triggers then move forward and they appear

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve done exactly that.

I don’t believe it has anything to do with paragon directly, but I haven’t been able to spawn them since the major overhaul of the game when paragon was changed.

The you must be doing something wrong because I was able to spawn them with no issues. Is the laser triggering? Also know once the laser does trigger you won’t get it to happen again until it resets.

I just went in and tried about 20 more times. Most of those times the eye didn’t react to me at all. When it does, I get the warning and the eye over my head, and then less than a second before the laser is firing. I watch videos on YouTube and they’re getting a much longer delay before firing.

So I’m getting either no reaction from the eye at all, or I’m getting immediately fired on with no opportunity to move with the buff and trigger anything. In either case, no Talons.

Are you backing away when the warning appears? That’s key.

I also did everything, and I say EVERYTHING to spawn them, nothing seems to work. This quest is bugged.

touchy not bugged keep trying

I have this exact issue. It hasn’t spawned for me since the update. Yes I make sure the eye “sees” me, then back away before a laser starts. No, this still doesn’t work. Tried many times over many days. There’s definitely a bug after the update.