Slow game launch

After the last game update, which happened a few days ago, the game client on PC began to launch VERY slowly. I mean that moment between after clicking on the “play” button in the battle net (the inscription “In the game” appears on the button) and the appearance of the game window (where the game files are checked and updated). Before the update, this stage lasted from 1 to 3 seconds, after updating from 30 to 60 seconds. Moreover, if you look at the task manager, the process with the game at this moment of waiting does not use the processor, does not use the SSD drive, and does not use PC resources at all.
I tried checking the integrity of the game files - it didn’t help. I tried moving the game to another location on the disk - it didn’t help. I tried reinstalling the game - it didn’t help. I tried to restore the game files through the game itself (it happened with downloading and updating the game files in the game itself) - this also did not help.
These are the things… I don’t know what to do, because… This LOOONG loading time for the game is just getting on my nerves.