Request for Diablo Immortal Console Version

Dear Blizzard Entertainment,

I am writing to advocate for the development of a console version of Diablo Immortal. The immersive and action-packed gameplay of Diablo Immortal would undoubtedly thrive on console platforms, providing a broader gaming experience for both existing fans and potential newcomers.

Consoles offer a unique gaming environment that can enhance the overall experience of Diablo Immortal. The larger screens, powerful hardware, and console-specific controls would undoubtedly elevate the gameplay, allowing players to delve even deeper into the rich narrative and engaging mechanics.

Furthermore, the console market represents a significant gaming community and i think introducing Diablo Immortal to the console platform could open new horizons for the game. Many console players are eager to explore the Diablo universe on their preferred gaming devices, and a console version could attract a broader audience. And its way different .

I understand that development decisions are complex, but I believe that a console version of Diablo Immortal would not only meet the expectations of existing fans but also introduce the game to a new and enthusiastic player base.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I look forward to the continued success of Diablo Immortal and eagerly anticipate the possibility of experiencing it

3 Likes

Yeah, until you get banned for no reason cuz you’re using a supported XBOX controller.

2 Likes

I had been using an Xbox controller to play Diablo Immortal since day 1.

1 Like

Get ready for a possible ban then.

1 Like

Stop being vague and trying to be a fearmonger. Give me the date on when I will get banned. :slight_smile:

:point_down:

No im talking about bringing the game to like playstation and xbox like a console version.

2 Likes

I would love to have D:I on my Switch, but I think the game lags too much to be approved by a company like Nintendo. In town it lags brutally on my phone, my Steam Deck and my Macintosh. Not polished enough.

2 Likes

No because im asking for them to bring it to playstation amd xbox. Im not asking them for controller support.

2 Likes

Diablo Immortal is getting more and more popular and better with these updates, I play on phone but bought a new Xbox and don’t play much anymore , but if it was on consoles, I would definitely play the game. I have put quite a bit of time into the game and we all know this game would do amazing on consoles, blizzard has the means to do it. I really hope they do.

Don’t know why people talking about controllers, Iv used them and no problems. This post is about bringing Diablo Immortal to consoles, not just PC/Mobile. So many more would play and keep playing if they did.

I hope blizzard responds and really hope they do, if not. Tons of other games to play that are just as good on my Xbox that Iv been playing instead already, It’s the only Diablo game not available on console.
Thank you for posting this!

1 Like

I
'm hoping for this too. But for now I just play on my mobile connected to my big TV via HDMI. No lag.