Problem with controlling the character

I’ve been having problems controlling my character for a few days now. It looks as if the multitouch on the screen was broken and when I control movement and shoot at the same time, the two points don’t work separately. On the screen I see as if I was touching the control panel (the circle in the middle of the field for moving the character is drilled as if touching it) but I don’t touch the screen and when I touch it I can’t do anything with the character until it unlocks. What’s important is that it started after a few minutes of entering the game and only on maps where there are opponents. In Western March, I can move and shoot at the same time and nothing gets stuck,but it happend especially in pvp mode. I thought it was the phone’s fault, but I logged in to the game on a newly purchased laptop and the same thing happened:/ I already repaired the client and even reinstalled the game. I also reset the device itself. What could be causing this?

3 Likes

I have the same problem from sunday 5. may. Both on phone and tablet, hardware reset did not help. Also asked in chat and people say they have also this issue e.g. on Asus Rog phone. I use Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro and tablet is Xiaomi Pad SE.

1 Like

Ive been having the same problems as well. It started last week for me.

2 Likes

I use Samsung Z Flip 5 and I have the same issue. Especially when I try to shoot on a direction, it automatically fixes the aim to the right lower side, and when I touch both moving side and shooting side together, it recognizes as I am shooting left or moving right, probably failing to recognize that those two touches should be separated.

1 Like

Now the guy in chat told at least temporary solution - lock and unlock the screen. So i removed PIN protection, turned off the screen sleep and smartcover mode. Give it a try. Maybe it is a problem on google side? Do the PC or Apple users also suffering from this problem?

1 Like

Same thing here, Whirlwind Barbarian… when I hold down Whirlwind and move the button gets stuck in the on position, and the character will ONLY move right… if at all. Eventually the movement controls stop responding all together until you log off game. Updated last night, and controls have bugged out every 15 minutes or so for 2 hours until I got fed up and uninstalled/reinstalled. It happened again after I waited for all the downloads to finish and I gave the ef up. Fix your damn game already.

2 Likes

I also have this issue increasingly since maybe may 6th ish. Can’t move and attack at same time. seems to temporarily resolve if i restart game. seems to also help somewhat if i use game in an extra cold environment.

2 Likes

Since today i m facing the same problem after the update. not permanently but after some time it occurs again.

2 Likes