{NPC}→Tait (Adventure Seeker) Text Issues on contract📖page plus Closing [X] Contract Page to hopefully fix Text issue to reopen but instead permanently closes plus disappears that congract, NPC's Dialogue Issues too! City: Westmarch <Diabko Immortal Bug>

So I went to do a quest from the quest log notifications which took me to the Westmarch NPC Tait the (Adventure Seeker) as when I had Arrived at that NPC once I talked to her I was given contract with one page of the book :open_book: Contract having a picture of some sort of female character with armor that looked similar to an Marvels character called Magnito but on the opposite page all it had for the text was 4, 5 or 6 symbols of the "at Symbol"→@ but since I had no idea what I was accepting for the accept button into that contract due it being shown that way with only the @~Symbol then I had closed it out figuring the contract would still be showing as an available contract to open up again to accept it whilst figuring by closing it then reopening that contract I would see the contracts text display page fixed but instead I only now get the NPC’s first text dialogue with a down ↓ arrow at the end of it that just closes out completely closing out :speech_balloon: that npc’s dialog box with it going no further basically seems to be stuck on it of the NPC’s first appearing :speech_balloon:chat dialogue box unable to proceed any further with it.

I understand for you that is truly the case but not truly the case for everyone and yeah I get thet you have very hard time understanding stuff or comprehension of stuff, What reading mental illnesses do you have since they’re are quite a few commonly out there as I’ll assume it’s one of those such as dyslexia ?