Legendary Gem Missing

I doubt they give one. I tried for that as well and there was nothing they could do. If I can get my missing gems back I would be at 3k reso. The missing gems is my last bit I need to hit that mark. Frustrating.

Yeah they wont give a refund either. itā€™s BS. They wont help but also wont give a refund.

The community manager Ghostsignals closed the thread regarding our ā€œLengendery Gems Disappearedā€ to stop the matter?

Wow, Support Team actually asked me to write in Forum as they canā€™t help on their side. Now Ghostsignals wrote that forum that we should write to Support Team for help? So both sides playing ping pong game now?

This matter shows that how they selectively help certain players only. We have no hope of getting any assistance from them from start.

Ok you guys, letā€™s try this one more time. I have a question for one of you, and bad news for others.

Rayoo, can you confirm for me the name of the Character that is missing the gem? I will attempt one more time to help get this information to the game team for investigation.

Hist, our records indicate that your are missing Rolling Gems? The logs indicate that you may have consumed them when upgrading your other Rolling Gem, and unfortunately there is no more that we can do to assist in this investigation.

JennaRae: I have no way of verifying at this time that you are missing a Gem, and extensive more information is required. I am not equipped to handle that kind of investigation and you will need to reach out to our support team again. I will let them know that you are going to reach out.

Hi GhostSignals, thanks for replying. As mentioned before, it is the same as this forum Account Name : Rayoo | Barbarian.

I happened to have video proof before the bug that my shoulder rank is at least 26 level compared to now, please let me know if you need it. The bug that happened on the armory is on the 1st and 2nd slot (which i stopped using it altogether till now.)

If only there is a function to undo 3~5 steps of the gameā€™s action. Bug happened, undo 3 to 5 steps of last actions done.

Greetings, Jenna!

This is Game Master Tejoerteeg at your service.

I would personally offer my sincerest apologies for taking such a long time to respond to your request. Weā€™re receiving a tremendous number of queries and working very hard to reduce the wait times as quickly as possible to deliver you a better experience and grant faster support. Iā€™m on it now!

Please accept my apologies, Jenna as you shouldnā€™t have been redirected to us. Submitting a bug report on the forum was indeed the correct thing you did. Reply in the post again and mentioned that you indeed contacted us and the bug report is the correct recourse here. If you were asked by the community manager to contact us again regarding this bug, please be patient with him and ask what information they are requiring for a bug report beyond reporting the loss of the gem which occurred for no reason.

Please donā€™t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other concerns or questions, and weā€™ll be more than happy to help.

Best Regards
  ~GM Tejoerteeg~

This is the reply i got from the customer support. So clearly you are wrong and this is something that you can help with. So why are you telling people to go back to customer support? What details do you need in order for my rank 5 motherā€™s lament to be returned to me? because clearly, customer support is saying you have the ability to do that.

Device Type: PC
Device Model:
Device Operating System: Win 10
Diablo Immortal App Version: latest for Android

i lost the 3/5 roiling consequence i got from elder rift last week. can you please check my account to determine if i accidentally used it as gem power or it just disappeared

if thatā€™s the info thats needed then here it is:
Device Type: Android/mobile
Device Model: Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
Device Operating System: One UI/Android 13
Diablo Immortal App Version: Latest for Android

i donā€™t know which version it was back on July 23rd or 25th.