IPAD pro 13" M4 1tb no ultra setting

Hi! Thank you for a great game!

Please fix Ultra setting on graphics. I hoped this would have been fixed with todays updates, but sadly no.

You got a special treatment from Apple on their showcase from release of new iPad pro. Even teasing with ray-tracing…

An ETA on patch/fix and even ray-tracing would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again

5 Likes

In case someone from blizzard actually looks at this, when the m4 iPad Pro released (someone) at apple or blizzard forgot to tell (someone) at blizzard that there are two different cpu/ram sku’s for the new m4 iPad Pro. The 9 core cpu with 8gb of ram on the 256gb and 512gb got drivers and is working in diablo immortal, but the 10 core 16gb ram sku for the 1tb/2tb models was apparently forgotten about. The latter model needs its own drivers. So until someone realizes this we’ll continue to have the gpu null/cpu null errors.

1 Like

Same for me on iPad Pro M4 13, 1tb. It’s still showing “null” for all drivers.

1 Like

I only have the 250gb one (or whatever it is) and that also still does not have the ultra graphics setting yet

Hopefully they sort it soon

1 Like

This issue appears to be with wifi vs cellular models, not 9 vs 10 core cpus. Cellular seems to be missing the ultra option still while wifi was patched to work 2-3 days after launch.

2 Likes

M4 wi-fi cellular here, waiting on a fix still. :disappointed:

1 Like

Blizzard please do the needful.

2 Likes

1TB Cellular M4 still no ultra.

I can’t believe how long it’s taken Blizzard to fix this for the new iPad Pros. Come on Blizzard, please help!

Brutal response from Blizzard.

Seems like an easy fix then - blizzard please respond to this!

512GB cellular iPad M4, still no ultra settings

Same here. It’s sad we purchased an expensive device that looks terrible for this game. iPad Pro 13, 1 TB, cellular still broken

1 Like

I’ll be honest… main reason I upgraded to the new iPad was DI. The irony is OFF THE CHARTS lol

1 Like

Ticking 3 weeks now and no fix… This is sad. No backfeed at all from Blizz/netease. And DI was one of the showcases in the Apple presentation for the new Ipad pros…

1 Like

It’s pretty absurd. I wonder if they plan to just not do anything about it?

Please fix m4 iPad not working high resolution

Still waiting for any response from Blizzard for M4 Cellular ultra resolution, I am even not buying the season pass and now considering moving to another game,

1 Like

Still waiting as well! At least acknowledge the issue :sob:

Checked this morning and my 13" cellular 256GB M4 has no ultra setting available. (null)(null) still displayed on title screen.

Patiently waiting…the game loads and plays faster than my M1 & M2 so I’m excited to see it not blurry on the M4!

2 Likes