I cannot remove someone from my clan

I have a player I need to remove from my clan, but we cannot click on him. You can see him on the list, but cannot click on him in any way shape or form to remove him. We have tried on pc and mobile. We have also tried bringing him up through leaderboards and any other way possible. You cannot click on him to remove him or even see his stuff.

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

Device Type: samsung S23ultra (but tried on iphone, and pc from other officers also)
Device Model:
Device Operating System:
Diablo Immortal App Version:

can you provide photos or even a video clip? Without more information this is hard to solve from a dev pov

1 Like

Yes absolutely. Let me see if i can figure out how to post it.

^^^fixed

Try clicking on the actual portrait. It’s nothing to do with him it’s actually a pita bug I’ve gotten a few times. Usually I’m doing the same thing clicking all over.

Ive clicked all over. It wont do anything. Ive also had my other officers try on their devices, both mobile and computer. Nothing is working. Even when u find someone who has messaged with him, they cannot access those messages or click on him anymore. We are assuming he deleted his toon? And its just stuck in clan? Idk.

Same problem, only iOS in my case. Player inactive for 3 months. Cannot be removed by any officer or clan leader and when selecting the player, no player info or menu is displayed. End of Days Server.

Im EOD also. No sure exactly what to do at this point. Guy is over a month now. Cycle will reset in a week or 2… dont really want him just sitting there. Hes taking a spot that i have someone wanting into…