Familiar conversion issue

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

Device Type: Google Pixel
Device Model: 8 PRO
Device Operating System: Android
Diablo Immortal App Version: 5.0.5

Greiz Server

Good afternoon, Yesterday, I had a very unpleasant experience in the game “Diablo Immortal”. While trying to upgrade my main Familiar, an Ashsweeper with perfect attributes, I initiated a conversion involving two other Ashsweepers. I added the conversion stones to preserve the attributes and noted the clear indication that “The result can be reverted.” So, after reading that I could always retrace my steps to the starting point, I proceeded with the conversion. I saw that the outcome wasn’t to my liking, so I reverted the conversion. I was shocked to discover that two of the Familiars used in the conversion had disappeared, despite the indication that the result could be “REVERTED.” One of them was my AshSweeper with 200/180/139/**
When a process result is described as “revertible,” the clear implication is that the effects are not definitive, permanent, or irreversible. Conceptually, this word conveys a very clear message: A return to the initial state (Undo). It tells us that the system, object, or situation has the capacity to return exactly to the starting point, as if the process had never taken place. It is the equivalent of an “undo” button on a computer.
Nothing to do with that: what remained was one of the low AshSweepers, and discard the other two. The frustration has been terrible and depressing. All originated by a misused word going a wrong deffinition to what “revertible” means.
I expect Blizzard to understand their mistake and take part to asume responsability for the missinformation and reverse the process, or at least allow me to retrieve my AshSweeper’s attributes. Else I will quit the game due to the frustration of this loss and the lack of logical responsability asumption by Blizzard. I have spent years playing Diablo since the very first version until this one (not Diablo IV) and at 56 I am no longer willing to waste more time and money on something that was supposed to still be there. I hope you understand the situation and act correspondingly. I thank you in advance.

it has always been stated that only 1 familiar can be saved, the new one or one of the previous 3. There is no bug here

What I am trying to explain is that It is stated that “Result can be reverted” and conversion costs 8 conversion Stones. I applied to my process this information when converting, assuming there was no chance of losing my precious familiar with perfect stats. It is a nonsense to consider that I Risk this familiar if It is clearly stated in the conversion process that I am losing two of the three familiares converted if you revert the process. Actually you are not informed about this while in the process, so, given the difficulty to find this type of familiar (200/180/139/"xx) can you imagine risking It if it is explained while in the process that the result is actually NOT revertible, but that you will only keep one of the three familiars converted?

I am not saying there is a bug. I am saying there is a clear problem of missinformation that can affect the real money investments in this game and this issue is a clear sign.

Please, let me know if there is any chance to retrieve my familiar, because now I am no longer competititve in the Game and at my age I dont have the energy to start over with this again. In any case, I consider this issue a problem originated by terribly bad description of the process and results: the results, CANNOT be reverted. And It is stated that it can once you spend the conversion Stones.

You’re reporting it as a bug which is why I responded as such. No there is no way to retrieve lost familiar. When you revert back you get the option to pick only 1 of the 3 used. Nowhere does it state that all 3 familiars are returned. This is a risk of converting familiars, at least we have the rollback option.

I agree It is not a Bug, It is a problem about the information given in the Game, which is not accurate and leads into errors such as this, which given the difficulty to find such attributes in the Game makes the loss a reason to claim for solutions: I play in Spanish, and can be read while including conversion Stones: “EL RESULTADO SE PUEDE REVERTIR”. Accurate meaning of this phrase is:

En un proceso, la frase “el resultado se puede revertir” significa que el estado final, la decisión tomada o el producto obtenido no son definitivos y pueden regresar a su estado original.

By no means we are returning to original starting Point. So I need to know, please, to whom should I scalate my claim because this has caused a tremendous loss in my Game assets.

nobody, its a dead issue. You have learned a hard lesson and now move unfort forward with that loss

Cant. At 56 patience is no longer a virtue but a time loss. At least I will be saving time and money from now on. Today is the day I quit Diablo after having played since first version. I am surprised that a mistake informing the player does not imply a responsability asumption by Blizzard. Thank you anyway for your time.

states right here one 1 can be retained, they do inform you it is up to you to read

Yes, I spent Stones to be able to revert the result :+1:t3: It is informed there, not during ingame process.