Error msg unable to find source account

Ive been playing diablo immortal for a few weeks on mobile using guest account. Then decided to make a battle net account and link it. Finally got that to link successfully. But now when i try to login it just says Source Account not found. I tried logging a ticket with battle net but they said to post here instead. Very frustrating that i can’t access my game at all now because it doesn’t exist as a guest account any more.

1 Like

I am a new player and had to login as a guest when I started playing on mobile (about 2 weeks ago and have a lvl 273) as I was unable to create an account for whatever reason and multiple attempts on mobile and PC at the time. Interesting to see another issue of this sort is 20days old and wonder if more people are facing it or not.

I was finally able to create an account last night but then could not get anything linked to it much like @FreyaDarkMoo here. I also opened a ticket and was directed here instead, and I am facing the “Source account missing! The merge process is unable to continue without a valid source account.” issue wherein I cannot link my guest data with my BattleNet account.

I still do not know how to proceed with getting my stuff linked together and I’d hate to lose my lvl 270+ character after my 2 weeks of grinding. Please assist in a resolution that merges our data. Thank you!

11 days and still no update or even a mention?

I opened another ticket - perhaps that can help resolve this, because mobile and chrome don’t want to work with Battlenet - which is a limitation and probably causing my issue but that is speculation. IF anybody can help, please reply.

Same issue over here! It seems blizzard redirects to another page instead of the page in which you have to log in.
When you click the button in game, it takes you to a page in which in the url there is an account token, but for whatever reason blizzard redirects that url with the token to a general url. It redirects you here:
(Removed the link because it doesn’t let me include it in the post)
Check it out for yourselves, look at the url bar to see what website you’re in and what website it redirects you to.

That won’t help annoyingly. I was told the exact same thing after waiting 48hour on 2 separate occasions. Now I’m here struggling to log in just like u peeps. I’ve even opened X2 new threads on here with different ways of explaining what’s happening.

I just think Blizzard are stumped with this one and they want us to figure this out peer to peer so they can siphon off the answer when one of us finally figures it out.

Click the create new account and then choose the login option at the very bottom and you can login with your normal account.

1 Like

Same problem source account missing, i use log in botton in down of page but again when it want to switch the account and i click the blue button nothing happen

Having the same issue - was anyone able to resolve the matter and connect their account.