Character auto move to certain direction when clicking movement key and skill key

There is a bug in Necro skills. It would sometimes create a bug where if you press the direction and the skill in the skill wheel, your Necromancer will move automatically to the right. This is annoying especially in Battleground since you are trying to move away from the enemy then you are moving back because of the bug. I had to reset the game every time just to play the battleground and sometimes when I die, the bug will get back again. This problem also happens in the conqueror and in overworld.

I already use the repair in the main menu thinking it will remove the bug but the bug is still there. I even put the game in the low settings or quality but it is still there. I really hope you can fix this problem.

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

Device Type: Mobile
Device Model: Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra, SM-S908E/DS
Device Operating System: Android 14
Diablo Immortal App Version: Version 2.3.2

8 Likes

Yess this bug is happening to me too and it’s so annoying and i did everything to fix this as
(Restart the game , reinstall it , clear cache , adjust my settings, etc , almost did everything and this bug is really annoying and I can’t do anything because of it )
And another problem, everytime i start the game all my data is deleted!! And i have to download all the data again and again, everyday or sometimes more than 3 times a day !!!

This last update is really annoying and full of issues!! Please fix this and thanks…

Plus , this bug is not only in Necromancer , it’s in demon hunter too.

2 Likes

Surprise, it’s in any character I think as its on crusader as well

1 Like

Same thing here as DH on Samsung S21 Ultra, since last night i noticed it. It happend both in PvE and PvP. Only thing that cured it is teleportation in overworld, and nothing seems to fix it while in BG. Really sucks as a summon DH since now all my summons just land at my feet and cannot place at max range away from me.

2 Likes

Yes. You need to use the teleportation just to remove the bug in the overworld. It sucks that you can’t do anything in BG. Even unstuck is useless. You cannot properly place skills like summons, bone wall/tower. Battleground is already imbalanced and now we have another problem with this making our character more useless in BG.

2 Likes

I too am experienceing this! When try to move while using an attack skill i do this spaztic side to side dance. And move to the right. I am on a Samsung Galaxy S23.

2 Likes

I’m having this issue too. Samsung Galaxy S21+

2 Likes

Same issue here, started 2-3 days ago… Samsung s9 tablet

1 Like

Having the same problem. Super frustrating when in BG
Device Model: Vivo V30
Device Operating System: Android 14
Diablo Immortal App Version: Version 2.3.2

2 Likes

Same, i posted in other thread

2 Likes

I’ve also been having this problem since last night when I play barbarian on my S23ultra.

I suddenly couldn’t move in the challenge rift. When farming in the open world, my skill remained active even though I no longer used it,
while my character constantly moved to the right for no reason.

In all cases only a relog helped.

2 Likes

Someon posted on my Reddit thread that the new option “Detect Rotate” under Display Settings is causing this. It is off by default, so turn it on and see if that helps.

2 Likes

Tried it and yet it is still returning. Even if turn on and off and on again the bug is still there.

1 Like

Got the same issue on samsung phone and xiaomi tablet,playing barbarian.I was thinking was just only me and i got problem with my devices but like i see in the forums there many like me

2 Likes

Hi, I am using S24 ultra, am a necro class and facing similar issues. Unable to pinpoint cause of issue. It randomly occurs, when I press attack button, my character moves to the right although I am pressing left on directional button. Same when I press some of the skills button also. The attack will also end up becoming auto attack. Bug temporarily ends when I randomly click skills or attack again. Then starts again a few seconds later. Please fix asap. It is a fundamental basic problem that needs to be fixed immediately, not a few weeks. Thanks.

4 Likes

Estou com o mesmo problema, na hora que vou me movimentar e usar skill, meu personagem anda pro lado direito, uma direção na qual nao quero ir, sem falar as vezes que o personagem fica travado e nao da pra fazer nada, eu negativei o jogo na play store, recomendo que quem esteja passando por esse problema faça i mesmo, quem sabe assim chama um pouco a atenção dos desenvolvedores, diablo immortal é cheio de bugs que da ate pra relevar, mas aqueles bug que prejudicam nossa jogatina, ai fica dificil, isso é pra ser resolvido urgente

2 Likes

The bug happens so randomly, it’s so weird cuz for me I notice it happening sometimes as my character pauses on the spot, then I get bug, a slight pause sometimes I don’t notice

3 Likes

The new fix to this so far is sliding the side of your screen on phone till the back button icon appears. Then click the back button once on phone and it’ll fix it temporary.

2 Likes

Really seems like if they added any new settings, optimized or such that it triggered this bug. Cuz i try many things like any other and tbh we shouldn’t have to figure how to get rid of it. I’m assuming they are having the weekend off like any other human and that hopefully on Monday it will be fixed. Or with next update it will be fixed. Its legit game breaking.

2 Likes

So far i think best is what you mention, swiping to get bar up and tap the back button, fastest way to solve it

2 Likes