Bug directional pad

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide: anytime i hit my skills (or near my skill buttons) it auto moves my character right, even though im hitting left on my directional pad. It aito moves my directional pad to the right as i use my skills AND try to move at the same time .

Device Type: android phone
Device Model: s22 ultra
Device Operating System: idk
Diablo Immortal App Version: newest

2 Likes

Me too, same bug.

Reloading the game, solve for a few minutes but after back again
I have reinstalled the app, and the problem does not have solved.

Device type: android phone
Model: oneplus 11 5G
Operating system: latest oficial
DI version: latest

1 Like

Same here, facing the same bug, its really annoying because its happen too often. Its happen in all mode. But the biggest problem is when facing in BG. Can be fixed only by going through loading screen. Hope can be fixed in new update.

Device type: Android 14
Model: Asus ROG 6
Operating system: Latest
DI version: Latest

Thank You.

1 Like

Same as above, samsung galaxy S9 plus tablet. attack stays on moves to the right . Movement on the pad jams and cannot move at all have to keep tapping it till it unlocks .

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on s23 ultra. It started after the update from Google play.

1 Like

I think this may be important because it started happening to me too right after google play store update

Same here , when hitting the specials, skills the directional pad automatically goes to the right ! It’s very frustrating and causing me to die . I know it’s not my phone cz I have the
Red magic 9 pro

My phone is made for gaming so there’s no way it’s my phone . Blizzard need to fix this cz it’s getting ridiculous now, I can’t seem to play anything and it’s causing me to lean towards leaving the game :s.

I have a screen recording of this happening , but doesn’t allow me to attach ? Any likely hood to when this will be fixed?

Same problem attacking causes character to run right and the touch controlls mover freezes up and have to vigorously touch it to get it to work again, or minimise the game also resets the touch controlls.
Happened on Samsung S9 Ultra and also happens on Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra.

Same here. It started today. Very frustrating. Samsung s7

Did the same thing still not working

Exactly the same with samsung s23 Ultra. Occured after updating the app from app store.

We need a quick fix some one have this problems on his pc for 2 yeas :scream:

Can anybody confirm whether this is fixed or not with the 5/8 update?

Dont know if i dare to write that its fixed, dont want to jinx it… Been playing bg for 1,5 hour and havent seen the problem at all!:+1: