"You won't quit" they said

Fair enough! Yeah, the forums have been entertaining. I saw that video posted of the meme guy talking like he was a dev from Blizzard when they nerfed mages. I haven’t laughed so hard in a very long time. That by itself was almost worth the price of admission. It sent me down a rabbit hole due to all the different videos of that same guy made out to be different people from different companies. They are all some of the funniest things I’ve ever seen LOL

1 Like

PvP is the only fun part of this game. And I killed Uber Lilly. If you want to play hardcore, go play D2* or Grim Dawn

I won’t lie, I was brown nosing for a little bit. The game is fun for a while, but once you hit a certain mark, the cracks really do show, and you genuinely start feeling like a hamster on a treadmill, and usually I find repetitive grindy games very fun, but the carrot on a stick is a fresh dog turd on a stick instead, which just isn’t fun to chase.

That being said, I’m happy for the people who are still enjoying it. You do you, but I’m not, and I’m angry because I want to be able to be one of those people who do enjoy it.

1 Like

this.

I want the game to get better so I can enjoy it (as i do love the Diablo IP) but current state of game is awful.

1 Like

I don’t need to be watching a movie 24/7 in order to discuss that movie. What a brainless response

2 Likes

Whispering in their ear while still licking their boots; that’s quite a feat!

I suppose they could remove the boots and bring them to ear level, but it’s not the same effect as being on the ground.

No. No this is just a nonsense post you have written!

Worst blizzard game of all time

Honestly agree. Personally, without a lot more classes to play or doubling the amount of legendary powers and unique items in the game, I don’t think I can play this game anymore. Just lacks the replayability that d3 had for me

Seeing people defend awful servers and use it as ammo to defend the game is way more fun than the game and the most value ive gotten from my purchase.

I cant believe such specimens exist.

Quitting with ya, I am not making a new character after spending all that time almost getting to 100 im so pissed off at this blizzard go get bent u wont be getting any of my money off to ark survival i go mad customer

Uninstalled earlier today.

I love the “if your on the forums it means you didn’t quit” people, ayylmaorofl. Thanks for the salt gAmErS. I have enough for a lifetime supply of french-fries now. Good thing i uninstalled too, need more space to save the QQ.

1 Like

If trolling on these forums is considered part of the game, then maybe it’s not too bad of a game? This easily doubles the replay value.

You play the forums more than the game though :rofl:

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that blizzard reads these posts.

Man quiting d4 for me was also freeing.

The social vampires can feed off season 1 malignant tunnels.

Bg3 anyone?

Ive been playing star citizen lately lol its been more stable! No joke.

1 Like

Same. The patch was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me. Sorc was already underpowered, and now is totally screwed lol.

idk why people are so extreme. I have it installed on my PS5, played for about an hour today, might play some tomorrow. If I’m not having fun i’ll stop. This all or nothing nonsense is silly.

1 Like

I’m with op. It just doesn’t make any sense to put any time into this game. I rather spend my time on youtube, these people actually provide content

These guys don’t appreciate you. Not all heroes wear capes. You are effectively trying to make their crappy game better and putting in a lot of time, effort, and feedback for free.

1 Like