"You won't quit" they said

Indeed I did, and fully uninstalled almost 2 weeks ago. After the S1 patch notes, looks like I’m still getting the last laugh. Enjoy your tredmill boys, you’ve earned it.

121 Likes

And yet here you are.

26 Likes

I quit and I’m still here. I’ll continue to voice my frustration and hatred of this brain dead patch like many others until I get tired of doing so.

102 Likes

If that’s true and you really did quit 2 weeks ago, I feel sorry for you, you’re probably not doing great mentally. Maybe try to find more time to do physical activities, it can only help.

9 Likes

Good point, the forums are the game. Oh wait :thinking:

26 Likes

It’s too bad you didn’t quit these forums at the same time.

7 Likes

if you quit the game but find this entertaining enough to waste time on you might want to find a new hobby.

5 Likes

Aw, it wounds me to no end knowing I’m a perpetual bee in your bonnet. Owie.

20 Likes

Its too bad you are still on the forums too.

7 Likes

D4 only wishes it had this much entertainment value.

16 Likes

It’s because I still play D4 and I think it’s great.

1 Like

How is the catering at Blizzard? Do y’all eat good?

9 Likes

This is their nicotine patch, they still need it, but they don’t smoke.

3 Likes

Thats cool. He paid just as much as you did. Has every right to be here. The forums are not here just for those that currently play. If that were the case they would be locked to people that play. They are here for the people that paid. Hence, they are open to people that paid.

11 Likes

I quit wow months ago yet I still linger on their forum. This forum is pretty dead in comparison so I’m surprised anyone would stick around.

1 Like

Trying to gaslight people just makes your camp look like a bunch of clowns.

9 Likes

I quit too! Feels good man! Protest until we get good changes!

4 Likes

sir, this is a website

2 Likes

and yet here you are.

1 Like

Sir this is a Wendy’s and we’re closed.