Why do people accept this for a fully priced game?

Cause a lot people understand that the game will get better with time vs speeding to the end of it and getting hella bored and crying about it on the forums.

1 Like

Time played doesn’t mean it’s a good game.

I don’t generally play bad games for over 200 hours.

2 Likes

I’m not so sure about that.

As a scholar you should know that you can go to citations section of wikipedia article and quote from there.

You could replace the blizzard devs with ai and the releases would be better at this point.

2 Likes

1000 forum posts lmao

Games have no business releasing as “minimal” anything. Horrible standards. Games are commercial art not enterprise software.

You say this as if you think that people who spent their hard-earned money don’t have the right to complain. kma

Feedback is great, but where’s the feedback in this post? And posts like it that are vague temper tantrums in a moment of lashing out emotionally? It’s one paragraph that vaguely mentions ‘balance’ and ‘features’. What the hell is blizzard supposed to do with that?

You have some serious issues. But then again most people defending blizz like you do have issues. They really like to pay a lot for unfinished products,then go defend them

2 Likes

If you don’t lnow how to gather useful feedback from literally any customer feedback then you’re doing something wrong. Just the fact someone is speaking is already useful info.

Please dont compare Elden ring to D4. Elden ring is a labour of love ,an amazing game,with tons of improvements over the formula,and certainly not half baked. D4 is exactly the opposite.

You know a game is good when carbot animation does content with it. So far d4 is a bust

2 Likes

are you guys lost in elementary definitions or am i going crazy, probably both

He said ALL ASPECTS but… graphics… then I showed the points that didn’t involve graphics

Then you quote my points saying NO ONE is saying diablo is perfect…

Then i showed you he was saying literally this, except about graphics…

Then you question me why i’m quote you about someone else right after saying that no one was claiming that…

Literally, wtf

Well the game is worth the money no doubt… But I’ve not played a game in 10 years that has so many performance and rubberbanding, stuttering issues like Diablo 4.

this forum is full of insane fanboys who defend the game to the death.

2 Likes

Average of 10ish a day on their account as opposed to your 60+ a day? Hmmmmm you the one they should be making fun of.

Better than is =/= to perfect :woman_shrugging:
Take a breath my dude

It has a pretty long and for an ARPG good campaign, lots of other stuff to do, too.

I haven’t even gotten one char to lvl. 100 and I’ve already spent about 150 hours in the game. Seems pretty solid, so far.

Sure the Endgame content lacks but that doesn’t mean this game is entirely bad.
At least not for me anyways.

totally not worth the price paid. 50$ would have been an acceptable number. gonna have to play a full season to get the value I think