Why do people accept this for a fully priced game?

totally not worth the price paid. 50$ would have been an acceptable number. gonna have to play a full season to get the value I think

Nah even 50$ too much for that i think 15$ would be enough for such product

I feel like the campaign kept me interested for a solid amount of time consistent with other 50$ games.

end game gearing/nightmare dungeons just feel unrewarding. not getting the dopamine hit I got from finding gear in D2 or finding something worth trading for what I want

I bought D2R because of all the people endlessly harping about how much better than D4 it was.

Thanks a lot. Its crap compared to D4, wasted my time and money.

Still solidly hooked on D4.

True, however, in academia citing wiki is a no go. Citing actual research is a different thing. If the sources are valid sources from academic journals, citing those are very valid.

At this point in the game, im really only playing D4 cause its a Diablo game. I think im finally able to just let the game go and revisit other games that I used to play. Will prob only play D4 like a few hours a day now. At it’s current state D4 is just not a complete game yet, we are still in beta testing phase until Season 1 lol…

1 Like

D2 and D2R are and will always be 1000X better than this steaming pile of crap called Diablo 4. This is not a Diablo game and should have been called something different. But Blizzard was smart and named this pile of crap Diablo so dumb people like myself would buy it.

2 Likes