Why are druids obese?

Try as you might to insult me, into believing you over my own eyes it’s not gonna work. That’s not pure strength coming out from between those belts. It’s fat. Loads of fat. I’m sure you people trained yourself into not talking about the respective spilling fat, or even pretending not to notice, but please don’t insult me cause I do.

5 Likes

1/10 for trolling. If you’re going to troll the content, you actually have to know what you’re talking about so you can twist the truth.

Right now the only thing you’re an expert at is monitor tans.

3 Likes

Exactly, this was my thought as well. I don’t want to play a diabetic looking character that looks to be a few donuts away from an early grave.

22 Likes

Let’s go with “This is Strongman style.”

Still considered Obese based on BMI. Either way, people don’t like it.

5 Likes

You really take it personal when people disagree with you don’t you? Look, I don’t care what you call yourself, you can have a collection of internet expert diplomas and it won’t change fat to muscle or a fat person into a strongman. You come at me showing me a picture of an obvious fat person and claim it’s not a fat person and I’m supposed to agree with you cause what? You call yourself an expert or that you’ll accuse me of trolling if I don’t? Get over yourself.

9 Likes

BMI has long been known to be high inaccurate for various builds. But then its inventor was neither a physician nor a student of medicine and it was derived from measurements of French and Scottish people living in the early 1800s. So two populations hardly indicative of populations and lifestyles around the world from a time and place which put particular stresses and conditions on how pople lived which no longer apply.

3 Likes

Ok.

Still considered Obese.
People aren’t going to suddenly find it an attractive class because of this information.

8 Likes

That is called fur.

Go look at a picture of a Polar Bear from midwinter who hasn’t made it to the Artic icesheet. It looks very thin.

1 Like

Druids look like Fugly Samoan Sumo Wrestlers. They have 4 face options. Fugly, Uglier, Ugly and Less Ugly.

21 Likes

I suppose they tried to go for a stocky body kind of look, but I think it has gone quite a bit beyond that. I’m not a fan. Other than that, I mostly think the characters are fine.

1 Like

Nobody here is asking to have a Ken or Barbie doll figure, you ought not make those kinds of assumptions of others.

It is trivial to find pictures of shaved bears who are not starving.

https://i.natgeofe.com/n/aed93779-48c7-41be-89b8-f2f992561ce0/66160.jpg

Those shaved parts are not displaying rippling muscle.

Awesome. Lets start using political terminology to describe what you dont like about the game while also letting us know you hate people based on their appearance.

:+1:

3 Likes

Go everywhere in the US, there are ‘obese’ people.
Many haters here are probably obese too, but can’t see it. It doesn’t matter!

2 Likes

That’s not the same body type as the Druid in game. The druid in game is a blob. Those people are “in shape” relatively speaking, and definitely when compared to the D4 Druid. It’s not even the same realm. They are obese, and it’s rude to force that on people who have worked hard to lose 80 pounds and become healthy IRL. The last thing a person wants to is be reminded of how awful it was to be that unhealthy.

13 Likes

While I get the idea that you should be able to live out your fantasy in a fantasy game - I believe having the opinion that there is something wrong with someone who appears a way that YOU dont accept is absolute ignorance. This kind of opinion doesnt belong anywhere.

People are in here using words like “woke” to describe a game based on character design choices. How pathetic and simple minded are you people? Is this really the capacity of your thoughts? Can you really not think beyond “person fat, me hate”…

My girlfriend plays a female druid and comments that the appearance is different than what is expected and that it feels more authentic because it represents more than just fantasy. Its not about being inclusive as much as it is about the fact that not everyone is thin, fit, attractive - all the things people who hate themselves would rather be because people like you make them feel like they can never be accepted in an unrealistic society who believes everyone should look like fashion models or else they’re ugly and gross.

There is less wrong with people who are overwheight and way more wrong with people who hate them and think they’re ugly.

9 Likes

If you don’t like the character models then it says way more about you then it does about anyone else. smh I’d hate to know you irl

4 Likes

Google ‘strongman hercules hold’ and add a pic of Gabi Dixson there as well haha.

People actually wanted this sloppy, out-of-shape, fatass dad they call a “Druid” over the majestic, heroic and gallant gigachad Paladin.

Imagine the people pretending they like this blob of a character logging in every single day and seeing that corpulent mass on their character select and saying “yeah this is awesome, this is cool, totally a badass shapeshifter and survivalist” while their face naturally repulses into looking like they just bit into the worst lemon of their life.

14 Likes

You all argue about classes while blizzards hotfix excluded me from the game by causing a heavily issue that makes my screen die. Wow now I can not even play your druid, that you are talking about

Diablo 4 Beta No Fullscreen causing blackscreen/Greenscreen - YouTube