What is the point of doing higher sigils?

I suppose it’s you who haven’t taken the meds yet

And meta is not stable yet, at least for my class it’s not as it seems. Considering future season changes and shakes via hot fixes and so

P.S. Got what I needed, got luck in future battles!

Well if people took the time to calculate the best builds; then why was the world’s first T100 Barb solo WW clear done with a build that doesn’t exist on any of the “Meta” websites.

How did he do it with a skill that has a 0.08% pick rate, and isn’t in a single Meta build guide on any website?

Meta stands for “Most Effective Tactic Available.” The build websites and the “established WW meta” can’t clear NM 100.

So they aren’t the most effective tactic available; are they?

I think you NEED meds; living in your fantasy world ignoring real facts. Those build guides are great for increasing your understanding of the game.

1 Like

https://maxroll.gg/d4/tierlists/endgame-tier-list

Tell me what you see in S-Tier - oh, that’s right, a whirlwind build. Also, you realize that they nerfed the WW build early on because it was too powerful?

Please just stop. You are fast tracking your way into my block list. You spread bad information.

1 Like

Let me tell you. It’s called botting.

Nope this game is severely lacking in the rewards department. I had the relevant glyphs for multiple specs of my class at 21 maxed before 100 already. Leaving the game without anymore rewards. It is a really sad state of affairs.

Funny post considering someone did a complete takedown of this guide in reddit a few days ago. Turns out the barb one is completely wrong and the streamer who wrote it had no idea what they were talking about. Wish I could find the link.

Oh it was here.

1 Like

The META and/or any build guide isn’t some concrete Magna Carta that never changes.

They change as the game does. With the breakneck speed that these devs nerf, and snail speed they buff, the META is in flux. But, there is no denying that the META exists.

Fake news. I just compared 50 vs 70 NM. The drops are exactly the same.

2 Likes

If you need 30 minutes to 1 hour to complete a 100 (not facerolling with druid ofc) then it doesn’t matter if „the loot better“ because it’s simply not.

I can get a full inventory in 3 minutes. Even if the chances in high tier nmd‘s are better slightly. Doesn’t matter because I get 10x the quantity in normal dungeons in the same time

This is just bad by design.

(300 hour Player perspective)

If they would simply say: okay you can get the rarest items in the game ONLY by doing nmd‘s 95+ (and even then low chance) I bet people would sweat their a**es of in order to clear it.

This is an easy fix to satisfy players like me who are bored aF with the game constantly asking myself „why am I doing this even?“

2 Likes

Yup. Also confirmed, still sacred crap drops. Give your head a shake Blizz.

What a useless wall of text filled with attacks.

1 Like

There is no point in doing higher content. You are locked into levelling at 1 level per hour maximum. There is no opportunity to level faster by clearing higher content

1 Like

so no reason. got it

you can only get certain super uniques at 85+ Do you play the game?

1 Like

who cares, just block and move on. No one cares fam.

no ones answered your question fully. There is no point esp if you have your gylphs maxed to 21 which isnt hard. As long as the mob is level 85 it has a chance at dropping an uber unique (LOL). Might as well speed farm lower NMD no point in doing higher level NMD unless you personally enjoy the challenge

Ive been gaming since I was 7 and I have never asked myself this question until now, its crazy. sad situation

2 Likes

These.
Nothing else is needed. Some content should exist solely for the challenge after you have build a character and found gear.

That said, Blizzard should, at least to some degree increase minimum item power that drops the higher lvl you and the content is (both of these at the same time). Like at NM70 and lvl 100 you might never see items below 750 or whatever.
It should be possible to find that perfect item at lvl 70, the moment you enter WT4. It should just be a bit easier to do so when at lvl 100 and doing harder content, so there is some sense of progression, despite the power cap being the same.

It wants to be about that and I wish it was, but the legendary aspects all buff 1-2 builds per class and pigeonhole the player into Blizzard approved builds.

Theory crafting was my largest interest in this game, but D4 doesn’t reward theory crafting.

Power level friends. The completion xp at the end is huge.