What actually happened to blizzard?

Plz dont feed the trolls. We (the over 30 diablo community-in-this-thread) are done with him.

7 Likes

And you’re still too dumb to understand it. No wonder you think the game is good you’re legally retarded

3 Likes

You are just mad I’m making sense and you have nothing to say to refute me.

this seems kind of shallow and now im confused why D4 is even an MMO. you are dodging by bringing up apples to oranges, because you were the one that said to the OP.

good chat. :heart:

2 Likes

Diversity hiring and wokeness. :+1:

6 Likes

Good news, D4 isn’t an MMO. The devs themselves have said this.

See, you were confused.

You’re fighting ghosts that’s not actually happening.

No that literally is happening. There’s actual dei scores.
Actiblizz actually brought in sensitivity readers.

5 Likes

You’re insinuating D4 isn’t mundane? Do go on.

4 Likes

No I directly stated it. Look up what the word “insinuating” means.

exactly my point so why are you saying in this order

1 Like

That’s not the reason why the game is bad. Imagine playing an ARPG with no iconic set items or loot that’s Diablo IV. Blizzard managed to ruin the one thing that makes these games enjoyable because their cosmetic store and exploitation of the fandom was more important than making a fun game. There shouldn’t be any free to play models in $100 game. Diablo IV is the most unrewarding experience in the genre because the investors wanted you to be desperate enough to buy cosmetics.

4 Likes

I mean as I stated before… You can keep feeding the troll on my post or choose not to; I was hoping to find out if people felt the same way as I do. Not some backward opinions of some kid who’s trying to up his sub count by insulting people who have been playing ARPG’s since before he was a twinkle in his dad’s eyes. Up to you

4 Likes

Right so you clearly don’t see anything mundane about running the same objectives in dungeons repeatedly, doing the same open world events repeatedly, running the same bounties repeatedly. You get the idea. Also, you dodged my question earlier. So let’s try it again. What do you think about these twitch viewer counts? Don’t dodge it now lol.

Ehh… there are some “iconic” for D4 items:
Druid: Tempest Roar
Necromancer: Medneln Ring for “minion” builds

Yeah, no set or runewords I do think was a huge error because those types of items allow you to feel like you’re “building up” to something. Outside of IK I don’t think any full set has much use in D2 but they were a nice stepping stone so even “not GG but mid-GG” sets would have been great for D4.

Edit:
Yes for mid-GG set items though you’d need to completely redo the rate and/or tiering of items being collected so… they’d likely have to be GG set items and then you need to balance set vs. non-set some so this isn’t D3 collect the set for my main spells again.

Not my fault you can’t follow a simple train of logic. I suggest you try harder.

This is literally what you do in D3 and D2R. The same thing over and over.

Wake up.

D4 at least has an open world.

lol You’re standards are so 2000. Diablo III looks like a master piece compared to Diablo IV now.

2 Likes

To me D3 feels like an Action game more than an ARPG. I understand why those who do like it like it but I’d take D4 every day over D3…

Just like I’d take D2R over both D3 and D4 every day and probably over every other ARPG except maybe GD

You’re still dodging the question. You literally have nothing man lol.

I didn’t dodge anything, you didn’t follow me.

I said D4 is better than D3 and D2R because at least it has an open world with open world activities.