What actually happened to blizzard?

Which is why people have been playing it since 2001… Yep we’re done with you.

10 Likes

People with no taste and who are stuck in their ways.

WoW is in a different class than Diablo altogether. 100% a (mostly) better game. Loved it for a very long time. Was just hoping this sparked something in me more than it has, which is; after all, the entire point of this post.

3 Likes

Dont know how anyone who has paid any amount of attention in the last 10 years hasnt seen how it went wrong in glorious 4K HDR slowmotion 3D IMAX with Dolby Atmos surround sound.

If theres a blizz game out there you still enjoy playing, cherish it and spend every waking moment you can enjoying it. Because it will never happen again.

5 Likes

Bro, I don’t understand why you like D2. Just look at it.

It’s just your nostalgia.

72 whole viewers on Twitch. That’s how you know it’s dead.

Hey its Singularity, your alive and well! are you ever going to chime in on your 154k twitch thread? We missed you there.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/d4-has-154k-concurrent-viewers-on-twitch/94416/597

3 Likes

I disagree, Slay demons?

I would say dungeon running and raiding are more desirable than leveling/questing in wow unless those quests reside in said dungeon or raid. The social aspect of old school wow was amazing. Also the way they implement questing/leveling in wow is very intuitive and thought out, in d4 its just like they threw everything in a blender with a 100lvl cap with no actual rime or reason.

4 Likes

We should really talk about the D2R viewer count on Twitch now. Not looking good.

You’re a very opinionated and loud personality on here for someone that doesnt have any first hand experience with these games.

Dare I ask, have you ever played D4 my man?

10 Likes

There are no raids in D4. You don’t need groups to do dungeons.

You do everything solo.

It’s comparing apples to oranges.

The content in D4 is LEVELING. That is the entire content. When you get to 100 you are done.

1 Like

Ohhhhhh… ew, I was just trying to ask a legitimate question because I don’t have much time any more and was wondering if I was alone in the way I have been feeling about D4. Kinda made the assumption that dude was an assclown troll; Didn’t realize he is a failed streamer too. Gonna stop engaging immediately. Ty for the heads up

2 Likes

checking in
I rarely Powerlevel’d in D2(R) and D3 because if I don’t like the core journey of the game why rush to the end. Also one of many reasons I quit D3 is there was absolutely no journey at all

NGL… I kind of want to jump back into WoW just to play that… sounds awesome

Druid Kitty runs away!

I like D4 and fully understand ARPGs - D4 has some elements right but missing BADLY on itemization and some on end-game loop so… it is decent but not close to the top-3 imo - D2R, GD, and PoE.

Once my Necro is done I’ll probably split my time between D2R (HC) and D4 because D4 isn’t quite there yet and who knows if an expansion or two can get it there imo

Stop complaining Diablo IV is better with the Fortnite model. I rather pay $30 for cosmetics than play for loot.

I thought the trash nm dungeons, hell tides, world bosses and side quests and Uber Lilith and seasonal trash was the content? So now you’re telling it’s worse than I thought? It’s just the boring leveling

1 Like

agreed, and I dont want to pay for loot; but theres a happy medium… no?

1 Like

Totally unrelated to D4 but… isn’t this the truth. Best time in gaming was my guild in WoW… kind of wish I would have never left to do “cutting edge” raiding and “competitive” PvP but I did because…

Happiest days for me in WoW were before they did cross-realm PvP. Horde and Alliance guilds all had each other’s Teamspeak (or w/e) and would hope on and talk trash while doing WSG, AB, etc.

2 Likes

its this for me… I think. I can’t put my finger on it but I think this might be chief among my (old man) gripes

The main content of the game is leveling which is everything besides uber lilith.

So yeah, you are confused.

People are doing T100 at level 85.

Uber Lilith is aspirational content and not meant to be cleared by everyone. It’s like the final final content before you finish the entire game and you only do it 1 time.

You are still confusing D4 with WOW.

Never played wow. Nope retard those are the content in d4.
I don’t think you’ve ever actually played d4.

I have a level 95 necro on Eternal and 2 characters on S1.