What actually happened to blizzard?

I’m at a complete loss… Mounts getting stuck on blades of grass, senseless nerfs to XP gains, absolutely decimating the incentive to create alts and have them power leveled to catch up to the mains that got stale leveling 80+… at this point I’ve unsubscribed to wow as well. I’m sorry, this isn’t the company that I’ve grown with (since I was 15) and apologized for (over the last 5 years). You’ve lost me. There are QoL fixes that exist in D3 that should’ve been implemented in D4. There’s basic functionality of the game that exists in D2 (which has been around since time began) that don’t exist in D4. I KNOW its trying to be it’s own game; but for the LOVE of Blizzard North ™, why the hell cant we take what we’ve learned is good for the game and carry it forward?

• Sincerely a 35+ y/o gamer who just doesn’t get where it all went wrong
102 Likes

You don’t need to power level bro. Leveling is the entire point of the game.

Why get power leveled? You just skip all the game content.

If you don’t like leveling this isn’t your game.

I’m sure you also hate Classic WOW.

6 Likes

It’s pretty simple. the people who made the good games are long gone. What’s left is Bobby and the suits milking everything from every IP until the Microsoft deal is over.

58 Likes

It’s a him problem.

This is not WOW. You don’t unlock raids at max level.

The entire point of an ARPG is leveling and progressing your character. There is nothing special at level 100 that gives you any gear.

Therefore, leveling IS THE CONTENT.

If you don’t understand how the game works you are going to get mad and make stupid threads like this.

6 Likes

Understood, except I guess I’m chasing the diablo 2 experience. Basically utilizing 1 char to farm some gear until I can start another. I can go into further detail if needed but that’s prolly it in a nutshell. But powerleveling is a large part of it to skip the “incremental increases” that happen on the first character of the season (or ladder)

6 Likes

The game content aka chores sucks.
The reason people think it takes too long to level is because the game is boring and the loot sucks and is boring so there is no real reward.
D4 content is akin to watching paint dry.
There’s nothing redeeming about d4.
You just have no standards

20 Likes

This isn’t D2R. Go play D2R if you want more of the same mundane BS.

You have no idea what makes a good game.

Classic WOW was one of the best games of all time, because it valued leveling.

People enjoy leveling. Maybe not you, but LOTS OF PEOPLE enjoy leveling.

People play HC WOW over and over just to level.

4 Likes

Nope you have no standards and don’t understand arpgs

16 Likes

thats just rich coming from you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face:

35 Likes

I don’t want more D2 (I’ve had many years of ladder and private servers) . I want something similar but better, is that really unreasonable?

7 Likes

The devs don’t want you to power level which is why they stopped it.

So yeah, its unreasonable to ask for something they PURPOSEFULLY stopped.

1 Like

Because the devs suck and don’t understand arpgs.
They nerf anything that might be somewhat enjoyable

10 Likes

Look who’s back at the forums instead in the game. How’s your twitch count post doing? Lmao

12 Likes

So is there a point to making alts?

You can go play D2R or D3 if you want fast brainless leveling.

If you want an alt level it up. It’s not hard.

More proof you’ve never actually played d2

13 Likes

No I haven’t played D2 because it’s trash and I don’t like it.

You haven’t played it yet you call it trash :joy:
So you admit you have no clue what you’re talking about and don’t understand arpgs.
You’re as clueless as the devs

22 Likes

yep ok so, welcome to the Diablo franchise kid. The rest of us that have been playing since 2001 (or earlier) have valid questions and are quite done with you.

5 Likes

Because I watched people play it on Twitch and saw it’s trash which is why almost no one is watching it on Twitch.

D2R isn’t 1/10 the game that Wow classic is. Settle down.