Waiting for the day all complainers go to path of exile

you and 4 other dads that will keep playing diablo will have tons of fun, I’m sure of that.

Sorry to say it but that sounds like a skill issue more then anything ^^ Mapmods can be punishing thats true but usually there are ways to build around any of them.

Waiting for the day a level 100 with max glyphs and near BiS gear makes this post so it MAY have some sort of relevance. It will be a great day for blizzard and d4 haha

Depending on how you view it, PoE does punish group play.

Like with D4, everyone can just play a damage build and have fun. PoE? 1/2 damage dealers while the rest have to play curse/aura bots since whoever has the fastest clear character will be clearing everything before you even have a chance to see it.

oh god yes! Now get off my Lawn i need to kill some Demons :older_man:

8 million copies sold just in the US lol well be fine Z person. Go play your Anime games and pretend your something your not lol.

Dude, for EXP gain part I don’t agree with you. I’ve speedruns to Pinnacle bosses and just under 7 hours. Party play is really hard in PoE, you’ve to know these guys. It seems you watched some veteran hardcore anti-sleep streamers. Organizing people is incredible in PoE.

@Vile I think GGG does their job really good. Really, 10 years old game. Who cares the new players ? New players will play the game as much as veterans ? It’s a real D2 clone. I agree with you about the content bloat but it’s their style. They don’t wanna put their work throw away and people liked leagues since Ritual. After than that, they just trying to prepare people to PoE 2 and these leagues are just beta for PoE 2.

I would love poe2 to start today. Leave behind the corporate bootlickers and fans of mediocrity.

1 Like

None of these tools have reached 100 in POE. only like 1 % do in a season.

Pretty sure most people will. 0/10 troll post

POE is run by Tencent/The CCP… Lol might want to skip POE 2 as well Tencent is the corporate of the CCP.

Of course the 30 years of experience do exist. Who do you think taught the new developers at Blizzard? The homeless people from across the street?

The people making the decisions now, learned from the people making the decisions 10 years ago. And they learned from the people making the decisions 10 years before them.

The diablo franchise had more than 25 years of development and this is what we get. Every day they make the game worse instead of better. Every day we get new mob density nerfs. Every few days they blanket nerf all builds in the game, sometimes with patchnotes, sometimes without patchnotes (Damage nerfs all across the board)

You can keep sucking blizzards c*** if you like to, but it doesn’t change reality. They already got your money, they don’t care about the rest. Best thing for them is drive the game into the ground even more than it already is, so no one cares when the only people in their “D4 team” in a month will be the intern who presses the “start new league” button every few months and the janitor dusting off the single 30 year old server they have been using for this game the whole time. And they are working on that fullspeed, no speed limit

2 Likes

Oh trust me, the moment POE update their outdated game engine, you won’t see many people around you and will be finally able to gather your flowers while silence surrounds you.

Thats for few days until your beloved blizzard shuts down the server as the revenue does not fall into their projected expectation of a GAAS.

Your really going to hate POE and LE as well. Hello Island Kitty adv might be better for you.

LOL Ill be playing both as I dont have a mental issue thinking i have to chose 1

POE’s creative and design is still fully in control of Chris Wilson. Unlike the drones you see here.

148 posts and you are still making troll posts? Who hurt you?

You mean one-shotting screens and screens of unarmed monkeys with Toxic Rain is complicated mechanics? It really felt like I was just holding a button down.

LOL you mean when they Did a huge Super nerf and tried to hide it last Season? I have played POE since it was One Chapter I have the Kiwi Bird pet to prove it. POE is great but it wont kill wow lol. or it would of killed the chitty D3 arcade game.

Did you reply to the wrong person? I guess I should have expected that.