Unable to launch Game

Congrats. Doesn’t work for most.

Guys, try to go to the documents directory and delete the Diablo 4 folder, then try to repair the game. If doenst work,unistall, delete ALL d4 folders and reinstall the game so it can reset all graphical settings… worked for me.

Its something with the graphics, since i was playing with some settings, so i will not change anything untill they fix this.

Yep I’ve tried this, and literally every other suggestion in any other thread on here.

My ticket just got an automated response so far.

Fun early access!

Hey all,

Much like with the main thread here, a ton of you are posting completely different issues and unfortunately it’s impossible for us to get to all of these in the scope of one thread. That all said, the OP and some of the rest of you seem to be dealing with the same thing in this thread. If you have the game installed to an NVMe drive, this may be helpful.

Otherwise, you’d want to follow the normal crash troubleshooting and contact our support team for more help if it doesn’t work.

i had same notebook as my brother, he is playing and I’m troubleshooting. i’m stuck in the splash blizzard logo

I would like to update that I fixed my issue. It was related to my monitor and it’s refresh rate. I lowered the refresh rate and have no had issues since.

I cant even press the PLAY button.
It just says “you cant play Diablo IV yet”.
I reinstalled, waited a few days, scan/repaired, but nothing helps.
All my friends are already playing for days and i am just being forbidden to play it seems.

Pls fix this.

Kind regards,
Richard

1 Like

Same problem I have.

Bought the game June 5th 7pm EST. Standard edition states it “In Library” but it’s no where to be found. Switching to the Europe region has allowed me to download and play fortunately but I’m unable to launch the game on Americas region; the play button is inactive showing “You can’t play Diablo IV yet.” when hovered over.

I didn’t do anything different than any other game I’ve downloaded from Battle.net so I’m sure the issue is somewhere on Blizzards end.

Please help us Blizzard

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.