Unable to launch Game

I am having the exact same problem tried everything listed above and it is not working. Trying to uninstall and reinstall

+2 I had similar issues during server slam. My partner can’t get in now either, though he was fine in server slam.

Clicking on logo screen a couple times got me in. took a few to log in, but intro cinematic is playing now.

1. Change the battle.net application’s region. To do this, click your BattleTag in the top right, choose “Log Out” then use the settings cogwheel above your username blank to change to a different region and log back in. This refreshes the application’s cache and should fix the problem.

That worked for me try it too.

Same problem starting to make me a bit sad.

Hey all,

There are over a dozen reasons why this might happen, unfortunately, and we wouldn’t be able to troubleshoot all of these in one thread.

My best advice to you all if this is happening is to check the troubleshooting for your error on this thread:

If it doesn’t help, you’d want to follow the instructions at the bottom of the post to submit a ticket or create a thread of your own.

I have same problem. Logo screen start. Freezes. I have 3080TI 16gb ram I9 processor. I installed latest drivers. Restarted a few times. Nothing is fixing it.

Well I had BN scan the files and then started the game. I got past the logo screen and into the line then waited about a minute then it said I was logging into D4 and it just sat there. Come on Blizzard this is BS

What if it only crashes/freeze when it gets to logging into Diablo 4? Repairing/latest drivers/high end.
Created ticketUS92044456 as nothing works

same problem, starting to make me feel disappointed.

EDITED :smile:
After tried everything including re-installing the game, re-locating the folder etc. i re-installed the NVIDA drivers and so far i’m playing the game.

NVDIA RTX 2080 notebook

Exact same issue. This has to be on blizzards end right? Since the game starts and puts us in a queue then goes to log in then freezes.

I don’t feel like trying every single ‘troubleshoot’ when the issue isn’t with the computer

its the same issues they had with server slam and they never even adressed even though thousands couldnt even play the game… what a cluster.

I believe so. I played the first beta but not the second and it was fine. My son is playing right now and we are talking on discord but I can’t get in.

Played the first BETA then had this issue on the second. Clearly something blizzard did so disappointing. Will I be refunded seeing I can not access the game?

I reinstalled the game from my D drive brand new NVME to an SSD it seems to launch properly with no freezes and login…why does the hard drive matter?

1 Like

I did all of the common tech issues and solutions nothing worked. This has been the same problem as the server slam. I played the other 2 betas and no problems till server slam and its still the same problem as now.

Windows 11
everything up to date Drivers and windows
RTX 3090
M.2 Nvme 2TB SSD
i9-12900KF 3.19
64 GB ram
I only have 1 Drive and it works for every other thing out here.

Same issue here. Can’t get past the intro logo due to freezing, but if I click right away it skips through the logos to the login screen and freezes there instead. Had no issues during the beta. Any help?

1 Like

exact same thing im having. grrr

Add my name to the growing list of people that moved the installation off of my fast nvme to my old ssd drive and it ran perfectly first try after 2 1/2 hours of failed attempts on the nvme

What if you only have a nvme? This is ridiculous. It ran fine for me on server slam

I am having this problem as well. Blizzard please comment on this, it was working just fine on beta…