Uber Lilith is a cheat fight

Nah. Uber Lilith can rot & bugger off for all I care. I don’t want or need worthless loot, a worthless horse transmog or lame player titles that I will never use.

1/4th of an uber = worthless loot xD

You gonna just let her beat you like that?

2 Likes

4x runs through Season 4 quest = 4x Resplendant Sparks & 1x Uber. Already accomplished it (crafted a Doombringer) & plan to do even more runs with multiple characters to craft even more Ubers. Like I said, Uber Lilith is pointless & worthless when there are other more practical ways to obtain Resplendant Sparks. As an added bonus, I’ve had 2x Ubers (Ring of Starless Skies & Andariel’s Visage) drop in random loot for me this season when I had zero Uber drops since Early Access. Neither Uber dropped doing Uber Duriel or Uber Andariel runs either. The ring dropped from a random enemy in the Ghoa Ruins while the helm dropped upon defeating Varshan. Uber Lilith = LAUGHABLE…

as i said, some people prefer to spend 8 hours for 1 spark. some prefer to invest 10 minutes for 1 spark. =)

You can kind of cheat the second phase. If you are playing a build with lots of stun damage you can stagger Lilith in the second phase before she spawns the blisters. No blisters, no dodging those fireballs during the platform phase.

I’m not good enough for this boss, so I skip it.

Know your limitations.

1 Like

I prefer grinding for gear & leveling characters vs doing a worthless boss that has by far the worst loot table ever concocted for a so-called “Pinnacle” boss. Uber Lilith is a wasted effort period.

AHWHHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAw

i guess this is irony right?

Did HotA in Season 3 only for kill her solo and it took me like 10 mins , and that with the bloodboil spamm that REALLY one shooted you .

If is not irony i hope you wipe there forever in the new even more OP barb build with a way easier fight .

8 Hours > 10 minutes :smiley:

but you are right. if you arent good enough, its wasted effort.

Keep defending such a worthless boss. You have to reach Level 90 for Uber Lilith to even be accessible. Takes far more than a mere 10 mins to reach level 90 with a single character last I checked… I can gain all levels from Iron Wolves quest well before that. LOL.

They just nerfed her massively.

Apparently it’s dead easy now, so shouldn’t be a problem.

we figured by now you prefer to stay in the early, easy game.

1 Like

It’s not about the loot or titles or any of that. It’s just for those that want a semblance of challenge to have something to fight.

This is a concept largely lost in modern gaming. Sometimes it’s fun to achieve something difficult for the sake of enjoyment. The title doesn’t matter because people can just buy carries.

1 Like

Her HP has been massively increased to ungodly levels. The upcoming midseason patch is going to nerf her HP. Tormented bosses & Pit bosses are also being nerfed. Doesn’t matter either way. I will not attempt such a pointless & worthless boss.

You should.

My friend said he just took her down in about 5 min and he has been struggling with it all season.

1 Like

Dude, I’ve conquered many optional bosses in other games. Said bosses were actually worth my time since they actually dropped epic loot. Uber Lilith does not. She is not worth my time. You’re talking to a guy who can beat the final boss of classic Final Fantasy VII without taking a single point of HP damage over the course of the fight. No cheats either. Uber Lilith is by far the worst designed boss in any game I’ve played. No thanks.

This is the worst designed fight in the entire Diablo series,
and they manage it to make it even worse … .

Mostly likely inteded to identify cheat mechanics …

2 Likes

Correction - WORST designed fight of any video game bar none. I refuse to give it the time of day…

you are saying that as if ff7 classic was a hard game?