Uber Lilith is a cheat fight

I actually found the fight fun when it doesn’t bug out. The mechanics are way better telegraphed now than at launch.

As for the loot, I agree with you. One thing in this game never made sense to me is that you don’t get better stuff for fighting the most difficult content. They seem afraid to reward people for doing more difficult stuff. You can basically get anything from anywhere. It throws the feeling of progression/reward system off for me.

1 Like

Finally - someone who proves my point. BUGS combined with horrible design/mechanics & loot make me steer 100% clear. As soon as the Echo of Lilith quest pops up, I head to Nevesk, enter the portal, then bug out - never to return just to remove that dumb quest from my journal. You peeps can have her. I want no part of such a horribly-designed & pointless boss fight.

Why is it not fine? You don’t need to kill her to finish the Journal. Uber Duriel is very easy, so what is the problem? Just grind a little bit of gear and make a boss build. You just want 100% completion from without ANY challenge at all? Then what it’s point of doing it in the first place?
Just stop this… You don’t need any meta build to kill any uber boss. People want everything ad hoc served on a golden plate without any work whatsoever in an ARPG game… This is ridiculous, and this 30% nerf to her is also ridiculous and bad.

no bugs since s4 lol.

but i mean, its fine. some people blame how badly designed something is, while others just kill her.

There are bugs. I have found and reproduced at least 4 different ways to bug Lilith in the first phase and make her infinitely spawn waves or be immune to break bar dmg all together.

1 Like

There are COUNTLESS videos on YouTube showing the fight bugging out on players in Season 4. One such video shows Uber Lilith spamming her waves while instantly teleporting away upon any attempt to attack/damage her. No bugs since Season 4? Laughable…

Even with all the bugs, you giving your opinion on something you haven’t experienced is basically worthless. What is the point of whining about something you haven’t tried?

1 Like

whats the bug there? yes, she flies away when doing waves.

the only laughable thing is that people still cry about not being able to kill her, even tho that one shots got removed (or rather, adjusted, to only apply if you mess up multiple times in the fight), and her attacks are slower, and better telegraphed.

If your crowd control skill ( e.g lightning spear) breaks Lilith’s break bar while she is outside the ring just after she transitions for the first wave spawn, she will enter infinite wave spawning mode.

1 Like

I’m not the biggest fan of Uber Lilith, but it was a nice change of pace from the Pit bosses which are very easy and a bit boring once you understand what each shadow attack does and how to avoid it.

It would be nice to see a level 200 version of her with really nice drops however since the level 100 Uber Lilith is a bit weak once you’re geared up.

It really depends on the player though. If you come from high end MMO raiding Uber Lilith isn’t that difficult, if you only play Diablo then she’s probably really difficult.

I can understand players want a more relaxing fun experience in a game like Diablo.

1 Like

ahhh yea that one. i mean, annoying, doesnt happen that often tho. Its a die and retry scenario for phase 1. literally 30 seconds down the drain ^^

1 Like

The bugs, pathetic loot table & horribly-designed mechanics are more than enough to make me steer clear of such a pointless & ridiculous boss fight. You peeps can have her. I have zero intention of ever attempting such a pointless & worthless so-called “Pinnacle” boss.

There goes your “genius” claim of zero bugs since Season 4…

oh, even if she had absolutely no bugs and would deal 50% of her current damage youd still not kill her. :smiley:

leads back to: some people cry, and some people just do it.

I have zero plans of ever attempting such a pointless & worthless boss. Take your so-called “bragging rights” somewhere else. I want nothing to do with Uber Lilith or her lame horse transmog, lame player titles or worthless loot that will more than likely be salvaged at the Blacksmith. Uber Duriel & Uber Andariel trump Uber Lilith by a long shot despite your pointless & worthless defense of horribly-designed boss mechanics.

nah, there are perfectly fine here. git gud.

and yet you are in a uber lilith thread. doesnt seem to work too well with you ignoring her :wink:

I’m just chiming in regarding how pointless & worthless Uber Lilith really is. The videos I’ve seen of the fight are more than enough for me to steer clear. There’s no “git gud” since I will never attempt such a pointless & worthless boss fight. Pffft.

i mean, she scared you this much you dont even attempt the fight, thats pretty hilarious.

You’re just mad because I punched through your “zero bugs since Season 4” defense. Uber Lilith = WORTHLESS & not worth my time.

Just pay off a necro to carry you and forget the fight even exists.