Tormented bosses.. wtf?

yes it is. now, if it it to easy for YOU. why isn’t it too easy for me on a blood surge necro?
-ofc it’s balance.
again. why not try the harder boss added?
also, now that my stones are gone doing easy mode barb farming, I appreciate that it’s “too easy” and “drops too much loots”

Someone didn’t read anything apparently, just jumped into discussion based on assumption

IDK, cause the devs didn’t adjust the “valve” for Blood Surge ? :person_shrugging:

Did you even bother reading what I was saying at all ?

Someone didn’t read even the title of the thread, lol

I read the whole thread. I broke it down.
you want an epic raid with zero loot, for probably a meta build that you used trade for.
you can say it’s a home brew build, but yeah.

1 Like

They should have a better chance of dropping really good stuff, but instead of concentrating all of that on bosses that are stupid ridiculously hard until they become trivial, they should be easier to fight earlier and be part of the farming loop during the transition from nightmare dungeons into the deeper pit levels. You shouldn’t be farming pit to defeat these tormented bosses. You should be farming the tormented bosses to reach deeper into the pit, and the pit should have more going on than just master working materials.

1 Like

Another assumption

What I said was I want a reasonably balanced game where Tormented Bosses feel like the pinnacle content they were designed to be regardless of build you go for

That would also make the game in a better state for further development of the game as a whole (as opposed to just add “new” stuff and round-robin builds that can attempt it yet beat it alone)

It is gonna get worse and worse if this practices of moving the goal-post (if even understand what that is) go on

And yes, @OP was complaining about the shower with “quote” (10 seconds fight and all that shower) to which I replied the obvious

And voila, a shower of over/reactions since that point onward, but fact is that it is a simple and obvious observation

any different from your assumptions and opinions?

it’s ironic isn’t it?

Which are ? :thinking: [20 char]

go back and read every single post you made.
note, i’m going to get coffee.

No no, you tell me, what assumptions do I have which are not true ? :slight_smile:

as stated. go back and read all of your posts. it’s that simple.

No, you tell me

You want to discuss ?, point it out

I did, and in the 10 seconds it took to make this post, you/I could have done another tormented boss fight. I will, and maybe post a vid. I only have three stones left.

Ok, so ?, should I wait for you to farm stones then ?, what is so problematic in accepting that mistakes were made and Tormented Bosses should’ve never declined in importance of gameplay and devs should’ve found a better way to provide better balance overall ? :person_shrugging:

What is so problematic in understanding (and accepting that it’s a mistake) that particular issue ?

So if I get it correctly majority of your rant Is about Ppl not having as hard time killing stuff as you while you stack additive dmg And expect 600% dmg increase from? If anything you should be talking about Ice Blades getting capped at 6 so you can’t run around with 20+ stacks of Conj mastery which actually scales your dmg

1 Like

Trying to read too much into it, what I said is super simple:

• Tormented Bosses should not be a 10 second material

It is THAT simple

As for my build not sure (probably have like 6 or 7 stacks for CM, but running Tenuous Destruction anyways so that should make up for the damage somewhat)

to many words that I recognize from a time past. i’m done. see ya.
farm, don’t farm. get that epic raid, don’t. I like farming in an efficient manner, that took me weeks to level and gear up for, NOT using trade or a guide. (until I rolled meta bash-barb)
good day.
-hopefully the devs DO listen to you guys and you get what you wish for.

Honestly, me too :thinking: :slight_smile:

do not worry, but i WILL lol when you get what you wish for, with Blizz’s spin on it.
that is how it always works. then, you guys complain or threaten to quit.
it’s great.

We ve been requesting for loot filter yet we got reduced loot in s4. Still we demands loot filtering because it adds EFFICIENCY to games. We arent interested in idle time. Even glancing at vendor wastes time.

Stop gate the game on time but from contents and challenges. It isnt D2 era where there are no other competitions.

people don’t seem to realize Blizz(D4 Devs) wants them to pick up EVERYTHING