Third Party App: Diablo IV overlay is permitted? #ModCheck

You came in spouting misinformation and I’m correcting you. Now U mad.

1 Like

I use autohot key for work, and i absolutely have to be sure i exit it from my tray before i play any blizzard games, that i’ve always had to do. God forbid the day it slips my mind. But there lays the problem, Automated detection even when you aren’t doing anything devious.

1 Like

You’re not correcting me at all. I said using autohotkey or any other 3rd party program that alters the way the game is intended to be played is likely unwise. And I stand by it and will continue to stand by it.

It must be a sad life to live when you’d rather argue with strangers online than talk to yourself because you have no friends.

Funny you’re trying to act like you know everything and everyone else is just stupid. Literally read the terms of service. Also no one knows what methods they use. But I’m sure you know more than blizzard, EAC, VAC, every other anti cheat system.

There’s multiple posts on here from bans with overlays.

Literally, read this entire thread.

I literally corrected you by showing a way you can use AHK to alter the game that made you question your own argument and now you’re doubling down on it. Clown world.

1 Like

Razer Synapse can result in a ban. Once again, you’re clueless, use google my guy. The TOS clearly states one button press, one action. Anything outside of that can result in a ban.

Again, read the entire thread, because THATS THE WHOLE POINT DUMMY.

What? The only thing it makes me question is your intelligence. I wouldn’t trust autohotkey to do anything to my game whether it’s move my character an inch, rebind skills, adjust my volume, none of it.

Rebinding a key =/= automation. You’re getting boring.

I tabbed in and out of the game to look up altar locations on Google.

That’s OK, but an in-game overlay with the exact same info is cheating?

1 Like

Running autohotkey == Running autohotkey.

Keep up.

Clearly you believe me because you haven’t tried it yet. I know this because you haven’t been banned.

Rebinding a key isn’t the issue. It’s rebinding multiple actions through one button press. Not sure what you’re not getting or just trolling.

He’s trolling dude, he has noone else to talk to. This is literally the highlight of his day.

Yes

/20charrrrrrrrrr

Running synapse ≅ AHK.

I’m only behind you because I lapped you on the track once already.

Source: Trust me, bro.

Yes, same thing. You’re using software to alter gameplay, I know you can’t comprehend this or TOS, so keep posting, you’ll surely convince us that you’re the god of scripts soon!

If rebinding a key isn’t the issue, then AHK isn’t the issue. Keep going with this thought process because you may accidentally trip over the conclusion you’ve been missing the entire time, slowbro.