The White Knighting has to stop

I play a whirlwind Barbarian. I’m anything but a meta player.

And no, I didn’t create my character when they were strong. I downloaded D4 for the first time roughly a few weeks after they got nerfed.

1 Like

Either way complainers won, and the game will be better because of it. My advice to you is get off the forums and play the game.

Your white knighting did not make the devs say oh yeah forget the complainers.

Just stop.

2 Likes

And let me guess, You play some kind of Infinite Shouting + WW build, forever and forever, cause its clear trash for xp the fastest, and you rush thru the fastest xp, and you go thru zerging the xp as fast as possible?

2 Likes

the day I’ll listen to people like you is’nt gonna happen ever, so keep dreaming :smiley:

Criticism isn’t good for the moral of the developers. Not when children conjures a drama storm of epic proportion about a two second teleport out increase when they received a free teleport to every nightmare dungeon from anywhere in the previous patch.

4 Likes

The term ‘white knighting’ is dangerously close to meme territory guys. Keep it up and in a few weeks "white knighting’ is gonna mean something totally different.

The only thing that works against white knights is the same thing that works against any flavor of forum troll…starvation.

1 Like

To be fair we didn’t win because of our complaints. We won because blizzard saw that we were uninstalling and rushed to find things that we want fixed and barely touched 1% of the issues

4 Likes

What did you win? =o

1 Like

Infinite shouting? On a 18 second cooldown?

I can whirlwind for a long time on my level 100 character because I grinded out a bunch of gear, but before level 70 and some luck, you’d be lucky to whirlwind longer than 5 seconds.

You’re just trying to see me as a meta player at this point. Whirlwind is crazy weak atm.

A better game, and guess what your white knighting will never work.

1 Like

I got my white knight armor, its shiny, and light :wink:

Try knocking it off of me if you can :smiley:

2 Likes

you surely feel cool with shouting out “WHITE KNIGHT!” sorry for mentioning it, but its soo overused it need to be made fun of ^^

1 Like

In case you missed the camp fire, we already did, better luck next time forums crusader.

you right, I like forum crusader better.

People must have pituful standards if they’re white knighting this mediocre game.

They create just as many unasked for podium speeches as critics. Quit white knighting.

I actually read thorougly the GREAT resume, of Singularity ( you should know that guy )

He’s Probably the Captain of the White Knight

Which let me be honest, His resume, was damn great , in over 20 dots

You should try reading it :smiley:

2 Likes

Whirlwind should be weak. It’s a build that only presses a single button to kill monsters. Any build that requires more button presses deserves more power.

I knew singularity was your hero. I don’t even need to say this but you might just might want to re evaluate your life if this forum is as good as it gets for you.

The biggest troll on the forums that uses his manipulated account so that nobody can choose to ignore him? That guy? Real shining example you have there.