The White Knighting has to stop

For Godsake, You cant accept that their Development vision can actually please certain types of people ( Which I’m including myself )

And yes , We will obviously defend it

So tell me, if Blizzard choose to develop the game a certain way, to please a certain specific audience, If you are not in that type of audience, who’s to blame?

I understand it could frustrate you, but then what can u do

Some companies makes products, that are simply not for me , then you gotta freaking stop expecting the SAID company, to do ALL THEIR products TOWARD YOU ESPECIALLY, and others like you

Any product company, Can make their own choice, in how they do their things, Without being it called a DISRESPECT TOWARD YOU , because, basically, THEY OWE you nothing

They make a game, if it pleases you great, if it doesnt, then too bad, Good luck with the next product

11 Likes

Issue is the people with legitimate constructive criticism are drowned out by the people leaving destructive and emotionally charged, illogical, and downright rude “”“criticism”“”

Not only that, people can’t even just casually post and talk about the game in a positive light. Do you not see how many people call others bootlickers, or that they’re sucking on blizzard’s :eggplant: or how they must enjoy getting bent over and taken advantage of? Or how they must be a “blizzard employee” or a “shill” and so on and so forth.

All these sexual and inappropriate and rude and disgusting comments all because somebody likes the game when it’s a most popular time to hate it. Criticism is great when it’s well thought out and constructive, criticism sucks when it just amounts to “reee game sucks fire devs fire them fire fire! reee gonna sue them! class action law suit!!! reeee!111!!1!”

17 Likes

yeah, your weird asf you defend video games

2 Likes

You realize they can develop the game to please all individuals right. It doesn’t need to be just one group of people. For instance what’s the idea behind

• Increasing dungeon exit time
  • Increasing abberant cinders needed for helltide chests
  • Crazy amounts of CC
  • Only 5 stash tabs

Are those fun for anyone?

11 Likes

And your attacking, and namecalling , wonder whats weirder :slight_smile: on That, Have A Nice Day!

4 Likes

Some people still enjoy the game. Are we not allowed to particapate in discussion. Everyone must hate the game because you do.

10 Likes

mmhmm you lost. You know its weird to defend a game by trying to silence people who view things different than you.

2 Likes

you take your point of view and apply it to all. as long as you use terms like “white knighting”, this cant be taken serious.

but to get back to your post, you want game companies to do better? play betas and give feedback. dont get me wrong, the essence of your post isnt bad, as i know bfa and shadowlands myself, tho its not quite comparable to diablo you know?

d4 just came out, and really, there were far worse game releases.

4 Likes

You’re missing the point. Of course you’re allowed to participate in discussion and enjoy the game, but blatantly defending bad decisions because “you’re still having fun” gives devs the idea that everything is fine and dandy

You saw what happened after their recent patch right? Community outcry, people quitting, etc. They actually had an incentive to change stuff, and they’re doing so in a week or so. That’s what we need, not this erroneous idea that the game is perfect.

6 Likes

No no no, let them white knight, after the devs admitting the game isn’t fun to play today it is highly entertaining.

17 Likes

That might be be true but a community of the total opposite doesn’t ever turn out good either.

1 Like

Perfect example, “You just gotta stop attacking the game uWu”, yes because we has customers and players aren’t allowed to COMPLAIN about the product being exactly what was not advertised, you know what you are right silly us.

1 Like

You’re right, and I think a lot of the people complaining about the game are ridiculous as well. I made a post about this a few weeks back. Both sides need to tone it down a bit, but as of late the White Knighting has gotten pretty… ridiculous.

6 Likes

So 2 extra second to load out of a dungeon is a game killer? You can always tp back to town

So , 250 cinders is much harder than 175 cinders for a mystery chest, anyway, in average, i was getting easily 1 mystery chest per tide ( doesnt change much anything )

Crazy Amounts of CC ( they mentionned in the Singularity Recap of the campfire chat, that they were actively looking to improve on that topic ) , And then again, You just can get yourself abilities that makes u unstoppable in your build ( instead of trying to just zerg all the content )

Only 5 stash tab is’nt the best, but i have yet to fill my 4 on eternal before season , So I’m not sure what kind of crap yoU’re keeping in your tabs, but if u clean up , 5 stashs should be fine

I just helped you with your 4 dots , if u want, you can gimme more things, I’ll help you on each ones

Kinda shows, that your 4 complaints are rather very subjective to you and very minor =o

But i guess, if u add all your minor things that afflicts you, i understand you feel irritated

Now, OBACK, lets try to do an Exercise , Try to tell me 4 recent changes that you liked…

I could find 4 for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, if they paid for the game then I don’t see why they can’t cast comments or criticisms.

Some people here will fit really well under communist states.

3 Likes

You realize there is no winning or losing here? Eh =o

2 Likes

Sometimes I take a break from the forums when I start to get overwhelmed with both sides. I fall in the middle of most things I guess

no, reading these forums they cant please every individual. not the forums fault, its just that no game can please every expectation. i for my example dont like the lowered scaling on the open world. daaamn. i wont quit, still liking the game.

1 Like

Why is it necessary though if not to artificially slow down gameplay?

I was getting 3 before hand. 525 cinders vs 750 is a big difference.

They nerfed those abilities and nerfed CDR. Good they’re working on it, you know why? Because people said something.

I had mine filled after the 2nd week in, and generally I’d like to play this game for longer than 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Again, You seem to be a Meta player , That kills content

You’re not supposed to Run and Get 3 mystery chests in a run =)

You just want whats the fastest, whats the strongest, then you clear everything, and you’re like … HM… why is’nt there anything anymore to do, but you blitzed everything

That makes me wonder what Meta build you were playing on the eternal? :smiley:

5 Likes