The White Knighting has to stop

I’m pretty sure, in the end, I’ll decide if i white knight or not

Who the hell are you to think, you can decide for others =o

Get off your mountain, Young padawan

White knight is a superior tier :smiley:

2 Likes

but then casuals cant feel overpowered :C

The camp fire literally down graded you to D tier. like what?

Same way it seems trying to be anywhere near reasonable about things and trying to see anything from another perspective than the OP is white knightning.

Critizicing is all good. Just as long as its constructive, or at least in a good tone.

Both sides are just being stupid, you can like D4 and have issues with it, but you can also hate D4 and still see the good parts about it.

This forum is pure comedy, coming from both sides, I swear. :smiley:

4 Likes

You say, as you define it for everybody else. I suggest you don’t attempt to engage in a battle of wit; you’re unarmed.

Have you seen the druid shred builds that only press one button? And I’m not talking they press one button to attack and occasionally buff. They literally can hold down right click and auto path to mobs while retaining full resource w/o any other button presses.

Aka what this guy is saying is stop trying to improve the game.

If u actually read his resume, which i suspect you did’nt , or dont want to

He’s resuming all points, All Non-White Knights points, and All White Knight points, in a very balanced way

he’s not omitting details, because its things he doesnt like or prefer

he just resumed, all things, despite, being bad or good things overall

If you cant see both sides of a coin, you’re pointless

If you havent watched at my post history , I often support threads, that Inventory in D4 is quite bad, That gem inventory is pretty bad

That Mount stuttering is relatively annoying, and should be worked on

I’m far from all out white knighting, But then you are blinded by hate =)

3 Likes

Blinded by hate? I do not know you to hate you. Like I said the devs do not listen to white knights so your not a threat to the game.

Just a gnat flying around.

No I do not hate you, who knows who you really are IRL.

Not worried too much about battling here?

Is that what we’re doing? :smiley:

I still think, that the white armor that I’m wearing, is blinding you badly !

Maybe one day i’ll remove it

But this piece of armor, is like the BIS chest piece of all D4 , I might as well wear it, even while browsing forums, No? :smiley:

Would be so funny, if D4 Devs, would create a Unique White Knight Armor, That have the Power to Blind The Ignorants! Anything in a radius of 15 yards have a chance to be blinded ( Based on lucky hit ) :smiley:

3 Likes

You’ll wear that armor till there’s only 10,000 people playing the game and still think nothing’s wrong.

3 Likes

And you’ll still think everything is wrong, no matter what they do :smiley:

3 Likes

So what you really mean right, is no one is allowed to speak, unless you approve of it first. If thats who you are, yeah I would be blinded by hate.

No, white knights are the spice of life on the forums.
They give you the perspective of the company without belonging to it, while the executives laugh and count their moeny.

2 Likes

We won. They are rolling back the Patch that was a disaster (slowly, but surely). They are listening to criticism. Keep bashing the game (out of love) and we can make it better.

1 Like

Wrong again, I think they did a lot right. If I did not enjoy the game I wouldn’t be playing it. At the same time it’s upsetting how much they get wrong. Things that are obviously bad design choices, they implement. That’s why a lot of us are criticizing the game.

Pretty sure you can speak :slight_smile:

Pretty sure you can ask and offers criticism of anything in the game

I’m simply saying, if ur criticism is stupid, and pointless , it does not help anyone or anything =)

2 Likes

Oh great Singularity has an alt. I’ll feed you baby bird:

Is his constant backpedaling from topic to topic (ie telling barbs/sorcs to l2p in many topics and then stating in his campfire topic they were underpowered) one such great trait about his “resume”?

1 Like

That’s easy. . . Ignore

1 Like

All my criticisms have been addressed today. So like obv I disagree with you and the devs do to.