The new Glyph Tears of Blood ruins PVP (There is a fix!)

It is not about glyph being fair between players.

It makes PvP combat unplayable and not fun. It turns the PvP into who one shots who first. No one will continue to enjoy or participate in a game mode like that if nothing is being done. Which if I remember correctly, you previously mentioned you only play for few hours every beginning of the season before quitting. So seems like you are not actively participating to evaluate how these things impacting the health of the game mode.

I still appreciate the feedback though, hope you have a good game.

Not sure what pvp you been playing but it was already that way before AoZ. ANd this glyph sure as heck not as bad at that as the barber was.
And when i say I dont play much that is relative to how much i normally play. I still have 1000 hours in d4. And I have pvped this season probably have like a 50 to 1 k/d. And it is boring being the OP one. I much preferred playing iceshards last season and destroying the OP classes once and awhile. Because when i did win it I know these Hota barbs and Twisted noob rogues were freaking out they got beat by a shards sorc.

Hes been with the top players in pvp… real pvp setups. You obviously have no clue and thats fine but saura is speaking the truth.

1 Like

50 to 1 kd ratio … lol … come duel w me you use glyph i wont and lets see that ratio :slight_smile:

Appreciate it Fade! Good to see you and thank you for contributing to the thread. We def need every voice we can get from pvp experts especially

1 Like

maxroll leaderboard isnt an actual leaderboard. not really relevant

Well lets go. If it is even half a challenge it be more exciting then most the pvp has been.

Friendlyfade#1865 should be half of a challenge

@Blizzard, this post demands attention! This glyph is completely BUSTED for PVP. Just LOOK at the video. BUSTED! :sob:

1 Like

how are you guys still convinced that they care about pvp in d4 when they have made it painfully clear that they do not care?

Your assumption is as good as mine.

One can only hope and try their best to see a sign of hope.

PvP in D4 has so much potential, as a lover and the big fan of the game and d4 PvP, I just want to do my part to maybe move the needle a bit.

if they modified selig for pvp, they surely know that pvp has its community, smaller, but still there are players who love diablo 4 because of what it is .they must be respected by the developers and they know that they cannot lose any players, especially after the unsuccessful first season. i’m sure blizzard has to care about any content they create whether the game is pve or not.

1 Like

GGs - May need to adjust your k/d ratio that you claim now. :slight_smile:

Just giving you a hard time. Was fun and I will say that you were stronger than I was expecting.

Was fun never seen a challenge in pvp this season. And even before rogues were nerfed never seen one that strong before.

1 Like

You are welcome to join our dueling layers. That’s where the real challenge is. Players like Fade compete for hours, amazing back and fort fights.

Again, this was the case before the AoZ glyph. Thankfully within our rules we agreed to not run the glyph so it is still competitive.

When the glyph is used, fights usually end within seconds with no challenge, no fun and no real skill expression.

1 Like

I appreciate the good word. You can hit me up anytime for practice and to meet some really skilled and cool people. Saura is one of them so listen up! Have a good one brother

1 Like

New content tomorrow and AoZ or i would. And do not see how the glyph going to work against THAT. He survived a full conduit TWICE. NEver seen anyone survive a tick of it before.
Because its pretty clear a PvE build not going to work at that level.

See! Like I mentioned before PvP was only a one shot fest for those who were not specced or built for PvP. And your statement proves it “Never seen anyone survive a tick of it before”

He is a very skilled rogue. There is a relatively large competitive scene most people do not know about where PvP is very very fun. However balancing the game for top players also should not be the case.

Because of the huge power creep of AoZ, most pvp interactions will be even more of a one shot, which was going back to the main point of this post. It is not fun for anyone.

1 Like

Well it normally is a 1 shot anyway. Out in normal every day random pvp. And that pvp community already has rules that ban OP skills and items why not just make the glyph one of them?

We do not want it to be “1 shot anyway”. For that, we have to start somewhere, balancing one item at a time. Not to add more broken mechanics, glyph is one of those new broken mechanics made it way worse.

We can be within our PvP community but that is not sustainable, there is a game mode available to all players, the goal is, lets make it more accessible, where people can build for, advance for and get better at without running into WAY TOO MANY one shot mechanics.

I believe you have experienced the common misconception yourself today fighting an actual pvp player with a legit PvP build. PvP was not a one shot fest. This glyph made it one though.

Short answer to your question, unless Diablo wants its game mode to fully die, sure lets allow every one shot broken unproportionable damage into PvP. So people will step in die in a second and will never come back.

That`s not what we want. We truly enjoy the Fields of Hatred game mode, we want more people to be relative, and do good within the zone enjoying the content so its long lasting fun content for players.

1 Like