Spiritborn Locked Isssue

I play on PS5 and pre-ordered VOH on June 12th, and the game is not showing as purchased even though I transferred €90 to Blizzard via Paypal on June 12th!!! I also have all the pre-order bonuses.

Gamertag on PS5: rokgut

so I can’t play the new class!!! what should I do now?

1 Like

I’m not sure if this helps, but I just realized is Steam and Battle.Net copies of Vessel of Hatred separate? I think the mistake that occured for our issues is that we bought the ultimate edition in the game store, which doesn’t recognize our Steam as part of the copy, so it mistakenly use Battle.Net copy instead? I think that’s the issue we’re facing with this right now.

1 Like

Because when I check the Steam purchase, it says I bought in the game store, so when I checked my Blizzard account, it shows that I bought the edition through Battle Net which can’t be enabled on Steam copy, I assume?

1 Like

Platform: Xbox
Battle.net: Paulchen #21388

I pre-ordered VoH Deluxe Edition on June 21 via in-game store. Invoice received via PayPal/Microsoft Payments.

I have already received all pre-order bonuses during season 4.

In game store now shows both Deluxe and Standard-Edition unlocked, but I can’t create Spiritborn character (saying “locked. Class only available in VoH”).

How can this issue be solved?

Check for any remaining DLC packs that you havent grabbed or the final steps from the 1st post in this thread.

Gonna send you a friend invite on bnet client if possible, plz accept!

It’s been over 4 hours now, when can we fix the issue of not being able to play DLC content on Steam?

2 Likes

Platform: Xbox PC
Battle.net: 時計回り逆転#3685

I got XGPU, I pre-ordered VoH Deluxe Edition in xbox official web. Invoice received via Microsoft Payments,I have received all pre-order bonuses during season 4.

In game store now shows both Deluxe and Standard-Edition unlocked, but I can’t create Spiritborn character

I can’t use anything from the Season 4 expansion

How can this issue be solved?

Sent you a friend invite as well on bnet client if you can accept!

Until now spiritborn is still locked in steam even though I have bought the ultimate VOH pack. This is really frustrating
(Edit) Any updates so far regarding the steam issue?

3 Likes

I usually won’t message in these… but I’m honestly getting the same issue with my xbox copy. I purchased the complete copy… standard up to ultimate and i can’t even play spiritborn. It wont let me purchase the expansion, because it sees it in my diablo iv folder, etc.

:frowning: I’m sorry for bugging i just attempted everything… and nothing worked to fix the issue.

Can i plz get help if possible?

(Edit) by purchase i meant repurchase…

2 Likes

Can you check for any lingering DLCs that you need to grab for Vessel of Hatred. Maybe buried in the lists on the Xbox side.

I have Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred Expansion Pack (checkmark installed) Add-on 10.1 MB

Then
Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred - Ultimate Edition

I’ve looked multiple times for new updates, restarted my xbox series x, etc :cry:

I have the same problem on Steam, I have the dlc cosmetics but the class and the new map locked, in the store within the Costa game as unlocked but on Steam I don’t have the expansion, being that it was paid for by Steam itself

2 Likes

In my case:
Xbox Series S
Diablo® IV: Vessel of Hatred - Ultimate Edition
Nexobios#1442

I pre-ordered months ago through Bnet for Xbox, I received all the cosmetics. Today, I cannot play SB, nothing available to download (add-ons or updates). The game is still ~61GB (so no expansion I guess). Tried to look in the xbox store and the game appears available to buy (not owned), same in the game. I only play in Xbox, no PC.

Cheers!

Pc Steam
Diablo® IV: Vessel of Hatred - Ultimate Edition
NtzSs#2470

I bought it through the Diablo store that sent me to Steam, I made the payment and it doesn’t appear on Steam that I have the expansion, I only received the cosmetics

2 Likes

The xbox list only has Diablo 4, and there is no DLC option

Platform: Steam PC
Battle.net: CloudPlayer#3788

I purchased the DLC on Steam but the Spiritborn and the new map has been locked.
Need help plz

3 Likes

Platform: PS5
Version: Deluxe
Battle.net: Jesperspidermano

1 Like

Platform: Xbox
Battle.net: reanukieves#1629

I pre-ordered VoH Deluxe Edition on June 9th via battle.net. Invoice received via PayPal

I have already received all pre-order bonuses during season 4.

In game store shows none of them unlocked and can’t create sporotborn

1 Like