Spiritborn Locked Isssue

[quote=“CloudPlayer-3788, post:167, topic:192521”]
Platform: Steam PC
Battle.net: impart#3736
Spiritborn is locked

Exactly the same situation with me (paypal payment in Bnet included). You cannot see any add-ons available neither updates pending right? One question what is the size of the game? (mine is 61-64GB which doesnt make sense for me if VoH content was there).

The channel to buy DLC in the game on Steam has been closed, please ask how long it will take to fix this bug, players have been waiting for a day

2 Likes

Platform: Xbox series X
Ultimate edition
I don’t play on Bnet so my name on Xbox is Overwatch365
I would really like to hear an explanation on why I need to spend another $50 on this game after I already paid $90. This should not be an issue. One would think when buying a $90 dollar version of a game expansion that it would actually come with a playable version of the expansion. However, now when we are actually trying to play the game we are now being told that we need to buy more stuff because someone didn’t include all the information needed to run the game. Please explain to me how that is my fault or even my problem. I understand things go wrong and bugs/glitches happen but, I as a customer shouldn’t be asked to pay more money to buy something I already purchased. I understand that issues/bugs/glitches happen in usually very patient when it comes to these things but, this situation just seems like we as consumers are being taken advantage of.
Found a fix

Hope this helps anyone else

5 Likes

I hope to be compensated for all this inconvenience

2 Likes

Same issue here with my wife and i are playing she only plays ps5 , i play ps5,pc,xbox . We both bought Ulitmate Expansion packs each on separate ps5 accounts but during gameplay get locked out and have to exit restore license then come back into game. Then 30 mins to an hour later we get locked again sayimg we dont own the game.

3 Likes

Hello,

I have DIABLO IV on physycal copy and VOH on digital copy bought yestarday as a standard version on PSN.

Version : PS5 / Standard
PSN ID : Vincentlecoz01
Thanks for your help.

1 Like

I also can not play new content, i have base game and all expansion purchased on battlenet, i have my steam account linked since season 3 it has d4 ultimate edition on it.

ShineDown#11168

1 Like

I purchased the (DIablo IV: Vessels of Hatred ULTIMATE Edition) on June 10, 2024 thru the IN GAME SHOP while playing on my [XBOX]. The content is missing and the game is prompting me to purchase again. I have checked the XBOX game addons section, but it also blank. The digital receipt confirms the purchase and my bank shows the funds to have been spent properly.

XBOX
Ultimate
Strajik#1637

1 Like

PS5 ( Aramunii ) - ULTIMATE
HacknHeal #1886

Apparently my battlenet got locked to the wrong PS5 account, when I was trying to log in and now it tells me I need to wait 364 to swap it back. Please assist.
It should have been Entragian592.

Same issue for me: I purchased the ultimate add-on via battle.net and then via the Xbox app store again for my wife directly after the announcement. We both used cosmetics during the last months. Then pre-downloaded it on the Xbox on October 6 successfully to play the new character in the local couch-coop together with my wife today.

Unfortunately, announced today that I didn’t purchase the add-on. So, switched off the console several times and looked for a last-day patch … nothing. Frustrated I’ve bought the add-on again via Xbox in Standard to solve the issue. Now the add-on is shown in our accounts (for me standard, for my wife ultimate) but it’s still not possible to start with the new SB character. Frustrated again, I’ve de-installed the game and currently downloading the stuff. Meanwhile, I’ve searched in the Microsoft store for VOH and found it. Marked as purchased! But the download of the full game is still running. The download for the add-on is only 10 MB … fingers are crossed that the issue is solved after the download in 3 hours I paid too much with two ultimates plus one standard …

Ok so heres the deal.
If you purchased on Xbox console both the base game and any expansion, you must buy at least the cheapest version of the expansion on pc. Only the base game transfers if you linked BNet to Xbox. Microsoft owns Blizzard but that will not net you the expansion if you paid for it on either platform.

If you own base and any expansion pack on xbox, pc buy at least the cheap expansion from Battlenet (provided you linked you Xbox to BNet)
If you own the base and any expansion pack on pc, on xbox buy at least the cheap expansion from Xbox.
Playstation and Steam, you are SoL on this and must buy the expansions.
I can confirm, Xbox directions to install the expansion work. I have only the base on BNet so it wants me to upgrade.

PS5 and Steam, your issues are deeper and i dont have a solution.

Yeah this sucks, oh well.

2 Likes

平台:Steam
购买版本:(终极版)
BNET ID:熔皮勇士的甜蜜 #3713

So i cant have the game pass version of the base game? I bought the ultimate dlc on xbox and its locked out. Other DLCs work this way??

Platform: PS5
Version:

1. Base Diablo4 is std version from game disk
  2. Purchased Diablo4: Vessel of Hatred Ultimate Edition (Add on)
    Bnet Id: Zashikibutas#3859

Pls help.

3 Likes

Xbox s
Ultimate
Crankypants #251525

Same issue dude verry sad

Ultimate edition - spiritborn locked

1 Like

Platform: PS5
Version Purchased: Ultimate
(Standard/Deluxe/Ultimate)
BNET ID: death#2839

I got locked out from nahantu while playing as a spiritborn?! When i relog, the Class is grayed out and the game tells me to buy the expansion. In the shop, no expansion is available though??

1 Like