Spiritborn Locked Isssue

Can you do the following:

Close out the game. Close out Steam. Restart Steam. Restart the game and see if this helps?

Just wanting to double check while we investigate further!

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty I have the exact same issue as ryry. I have the Steam version, went to the in-game shop to buy the ultimate edition a few weeks ago, purchased completed with no issues, and received an email from Steam stating the transaction through the in-game shop went through. The shop shows I own all versions of the DLC (standard, deluxe, ultimate), but when I right-click the game in Steam and check the DLC I own, VoH does not show up.

I tried to contact Steam support, but it just pushed me to the Blizzard support page, so I made a ticket there.

1 Like

I have the same issue and Iā€™ve restarted the game and steam, even my whole pc multiple times and I still donā€™t have the game on steam, just ā€œunlockedā€ on the in game store page.

Yeah, Iā€™ve already tried that. restarted steam, verified integrity, reinstalled the game. the problem is that it doesnt show within the steam library so the steam version of the game just classes it as ā€œoh we donā€™t own the dlcā€ even though within my receipt its been credited to my account.

1 Like

This is super helpful! Thank you all. Working on a repro

2 Likes

Yep exactly the same, within game it shows I have all DLCā€™s unlocked (highest edition - Ultimate) but canā€™t access anything within the DLC whatsoever.

2 Likes

Just did. There is no change to the issue. To clarify what Iā€™m seeing on the issue, when I open up the character creation page, I see that the Spiritborn is locked, but when I click on Spiritborn and explore the pass, it shows that I already have unlocked the Standard edition, but still unable to create Spiritborn or access to the maps on Steam. I did see other post to suggest create a new character then exit the map to unlock Spiritborn, which was unsuccessful on my part.

1 Like

Platform: Xbox Series X
Version: Ultimate Edition
Bnet:ID : Leo10#21556

On August 14, I purchased the Ultimate Edition DLC pack from the in-game store, and I have all the pre-order bonuses. I am sure I didnā€™t buy the wrong edition because the in-game store had the Standard, Deluxe, and Ultimate editions. However, the Spiritborn is still locked. The two suggested methods didnā€™t work, and now Iā€™m trying to uninstall and reinstall the game.

1 Like

Actually I sent you a Bnet friend ID - Can you accept on bnet app?

1 Like

Hey, I played on BNET but later bought on Steam. I purchased the expansion through steam (ultimate edition), got all the other rewards but spiritborn class is locked.

Did you also purchase this via the in-game store in Diablo IV?

1 Like

When I bought on Steam Iā€™m pretty sure I also had to buy or redeem it through the in-game store.

1 Like

Thanks. Alright I think we have enough info on Steam. We will jump on this and investigate.

3 Likes

Thank you, hope for a resolution soon.

1 Like

Thank you so much, itā€™s good to see some feedback and know the issue is noted. Looking forward to a fix

Are you now ignoring those of us who paid for an upgrade being sold as the FULL DLC now??? Wtf???

You help PC customers on the console forum and ignore console owners who buy DLC from the in-game store :slight_smile:

Youā€™re just getting to know what weā€™re talking about, and youā€™re only now starting to investigate? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thats not the only issue. The pinned post worked fine. Im booted and playing. Now randomly itll tell me i have no access to this expansion On xbox. Closing the game and restarting fixes it but after awhile it does this again.

help i cant log in on bnet at all i have done the update and got the expansion but it just tells me you cant play diablo yet